Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gilmore Girls

Hi there,
    I've been re-watching this series and question came to mind about Rory, which is did her father Christopher ever give any kind of child support to Lorelai for Rory?? Even retroactive child support after he got his first adult job?? Hell he could have paid for Rory's private high school Chilton Academy instead of Lorelai going to her parents for the cash.
    Just my thoughts.

Originally posted by Cmdr Sean Coll View Post
    Hi there,
    I've been re-watching this series and question came to mind about Rory, which is did her father Christopher ever give any kind of child support to Lorelai for Rory?? Even retroactive child support after he got his first adult job?? Hell he could have paid for Rory's private high school Chilton Academy instead of Lorelai going to her parents for the cash.
    Just my thoughts.
    The short answer, Yes he did and enough I would say. It was even a Plotpoint when Rory went to Yale, since first the Grandparents paid for it.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

He ends up paying for Yale but from memory I don't think it's ever mentioned that he pays support while she was younger. But since he and Lorelei were never married he would have never been under obligation to do so.
      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Working...
      X