Star Trek Voyager 20th Reunion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Star Trek Voyager 20th Reunion

found this yesterday, it is not bad, very entertaining.

Thank you for posting the video. I thoroughly enjoyed it!
    Total syffy posts: 36,690
    (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
    Matthew 5:9

Comment

Excellent video! Thanks for sharing!
      sigpic

Comment

20 years?! I'm so old.

Comment

Originally posted by Fan-e-Gate View Post
          20 years?! I'm so old.
          My kid seems to love Star Trek. He asked me when they were going to make new episodes.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
            My kid seems to love Star Trek. He asked me when they were going to make new episodes.

was it all of the treks he was wondering about or any show in particular ?

Comment

I assume he is talking about Discovery
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Considering that she said that her kid loves it, he would have to have seen it.. since Discovery is as-yet unaired, I wouldn't assume he's talking about it.

Comment

Originally posted by epg20 View Post
                  was it all of the treks he was wondering about or any show in particular ?
                  Nope...not a particular show. He just seems to like both Star Trek and Star Wars. We're finishing out another series now, and then we'll start with Stargate!
                  sigpic

Comment

This is awesome!
                    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

I do think his favorite character is 7 of 9. He is intrigued with the Borg.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                        I do think his favorite character is 7 of 9. He is intrigued with the Borg.
                        well depending on how old he is, it might just be ONE borg in particular.

Comment

Originally posted by epg20 View Post
                          well depending on how old he is, it might just be ONE borg in particular.
                          He's of the age to be intrigued by women...but from how he talks he seems to have a general fascination with the Borg.
                          sigpic

Comment

I'd have to go with EPG's guess on this one. Jeri Ryan is probably the hottest eye candy Trek has ever put on the screen.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                              I'd have to go with EPG's guess on this one. Jeri Ryan is probably the hottest eye candy Trek has ever put on the screen.
                              well that is a tough call, yes Jeri was a smoking hottie, but then there is Jolene, so, there is her, though I don't know if he even knows about her, it would depend on if he has seen any of enterprise, tough call.

Jeri Lynn Ryan

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/42/51/0b/4...ryan-oneal.jpg

Jolene Blalock

http://scifiempire.net/wordpress/wp-...ander-TPol.jpg

Comment

Working...
                              X