• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Star-Crossed (216)

SUPERGIRL - SEASON TWO
    STAR-CROSSED
    EPISODE NUMBER - 216
    A new villain comes to National City, putting Supergirl on high alert. Meanwhile, Winn's girlfriend, Lyra, gets Winn in trouble with the law. Maggie attempts to help Winn but old loyalties get in the way. The Music Meister attacks Supergirl. (The CW)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>

Wow. So winn got played.. Lyra turns out to be a grade a thief, but now they add in a 'she's doing it for her brother'/.. CAN this get any more hammy? And i liked the interactions between mom, dad and Mon-el.

Comment

I find myself still watching because I like all the other characters but find myself annoyed by Supergirl. I don't like the way she treats everyone, if they don't see things her way or take her orders, they are just wrong.

Comment

What the hell is wrong with Alex this season. She practically talked Kara into a relationship with Mon-e-El after she ditched Kara on her earth birthday. Not once but twice. Now she's like "relationships have their ups and downs". He's a bloody liar and coward. He lied about everything ever since he landed on Earth. He kept on lying even after he started a relationship with Kara, he's had plenty time to tell her the truth but he didn't even feel ashamed or guilty for keeping it from Kara. I think by now everyone knows how Kara feels about people lying to her. Mon-El couldn't even understand the seriousness of keeping this lie going so long and then Kara finding out the way she did.

I'm glad she didn't just forgive him and was like "hey it's all good" like everyone else wanted her to do. The others don't seem to have a problem with liars (like Guardian and winn lying that could have got people hurt or worse, like Mon-El or going rogue and betraying their unit like Alex done) No consequences , Kara is the only one that seems to have a problem with these things.

Now can Mon-Els parents just kidnap him now and take him away to Daxam? After all there's no way that anyone, especially Kara could forgive something like this. If she does I will be extremely disappointed in the show for allowing it. That would send out the wrong message to young girls

anyway, now I've made a decision to stop hoping for Kara/Alex sister moments with them hanging out or comforting each other if one of them is upset as its clearly not gonna happen any time soon if ever. Alex has Maggie now and now Kara has no one so she has to try come to terms with these things on her own. At least I'll enjoy eps 18,19,20 if it's indeed correct that Lena will be back for ll 3 eps
        sigpic

Comment

This episode was ok. I liked Mon-El's parents, it was nice to see Hercules again. The stuff with Winn and Lyra was ok too I guess.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X