Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dead ringer for amanda tapping?

Hi,

I was watching the third season of Babylon 5. I was shocked at the female guest star. It looked like a dead ring for Amanda Tapping. It tuned out it is actress Nancy Staford born 1954.

I was wondering if it was just me or if someone else had seen this.

Doug vV

Originally posted by edgarcorny View Post
    Hi,

I was watching the third season of Babylon 5. I was shocked at the female guest star. It looked like a dead ring for Amanda Tapping. It tuned out it is actress Nancy Staford born 1954.

I was wondering if it was just me or if someone else had seen this.

Doug vV
    Hey Doug, I was just watching episode 8 on season 3 and was like is or isn't this amanda tapping. So I googled and found this thread. Very interesting indeed.

Comment

I am currently watching "Messages from Earth", and if it wasn't for her voice. I would totally believe she was indeed Major Carter 😸

A quick Google search led me to this thread. I was actually hoping she was Amanda Tapping!!

Comment

Looks similar, but she is a good 11 years older than her. I'd say she is as similar to Tapping as Michael Fichtner to Kevin Bacon or John Cena to Jean Claude Van Damme. In general: people look similar to other people. It's a common thing.
        No matter how divided we humans are, our genes are bound to produce very similar specimens now and then. It's basic genetics, not witchcraft.
        sigpicHallowed are the Ori.

Comment

I don't see it. I would never think this woman was Amanda Tapping.

Comment

Working...
          X