This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any news??

Any news on anything Stargate TV or movie now that the reboot is dead? I'm just curious if anybody has any insider knowledge they have have just been waiting on some clown (me in this scenario) to ask before they made a grand reveal. It's worth a shot...

It's dead Jim!!!

Comment

Not really any news. But if you look hard enough you can sometimes find these groups and stuff that make petitions to bring back stargate.
      Lose it. It means go crazy. Nuts. Insane. Bonzo. No longer in possession of one's faculties. Three fries short of a happy meal...WACKO!

Comment

Originally posted by WackyTraveler View Post
        Not really any news. But if you look hard enough you can sometimes find these groups and stuff that make petitions to bring back stargate.
        See above

Comment

One never knows, maybe SG fans are as lucky as Final Fantasy fans who after years of signing pettitions to get Final Fantasy VII back, finally get it back.
          There is still hope I'd say, but I always take such things with a grain of salt

Comment

Originally posted by Bhousden View Post
            It's dead Jim!!!
            For right now yes the IP is dead but there is hope. Star trek had to go on a long hiatus too. If the new trek series is a success, which it will since fans have been content starved, other big networks may come calling for a alternative of there own.

Thus is why MGM shouldn't be sitting on there hands. They should working on fleshing out new diverse enemies, new tech, new diverse friendlies, and new missions during this down time. And because it has to be said don't take it self to seriously...SGU so much wasted potential.

Comment

Well we will have to agree to disagree on SGU being wasted potential. The story, while slower and more dark, was great and filled with a lot interesting mystery. To think there was something that even perplexed the ancients enough to put together that large of a mission in order to study the background radiation! That's pretty cool. Anywho, hopefully in the next few years we will have some new content.

Comment

...and now we do!

Comment

Seems like it will be revived again as more fans are pushing for the show to expand its franchise

Comment

Working...
                  X