• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Checkmate (516)

Visit the Episode GuideARROW - SEASON FIVE
    CHECKMATE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 516
    After discovering the identity of Prometheus Oliver struggles to keep up with his adversary, who has kidnapped Susan Williams and insists on keeping up appearances in his day job. Felicity agrees to do some work for Helix in order to solidify her access to their advanced (and not entirely legal) resources.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 22 March 2017, 11:08 PM.

Holy spitballs batman.. WHAT AN EP..

First off, Felicity.. WHY?? And pulling Mr Terrific into your illegal hacking, when you already KNOW that Helix has all that monitoring data? Fut the whyk..

Then Oli being acosted by Talia al Ghul working WITH prometheus..?! EGADS!

And seeing Prometheus kill his own wife? WOW how cold!!!

Comment

I actually thought this season of Arrow has been largely boring up until now. This was the first time I felt like they really ramped up the intensity.
      "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

I loved this episode. I love Adrian/Prometheus as a villain. The actor does a great job playing him (imo). I almost don't want him to get caught, I definitely don't want him to get killed lol.
        sigpic

Comment

All i wanna know is if/when they DO take prometheus out, what will happen to the hunt FOR Oli by the PD since he very publicly tossed himself under the bus??

Comment

Working...
          X