Into the Speed Force (316)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
    What you mean make yet another flashpoint?? I can honestly see if they DO that, the speed force might just strip him of power.. By sending one of those black goon thinggies after Thawne, to hunt barry down...
    I hope Barry wouldn't but I can see him wanting to do it for Iris (and if he did I would hope the speed force would strip him of his power or something, at least temporarily). I can really see Wally creating his own Flashpoint to try to undo Iris' death if she does die. It might be kind of interesting if Iris does die and Wally wants to go back and undo/redo things, but Barry, having learned his lesson, wants to stop him.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffer View Post
      I read some interesting theories I put them in tags incase you don't wanna hear them.
      Spoiler:
      it's not iris is H.R. using the face changing thing. Barry doesn't know so that his reaction is genuine.

Barry goes and enlists his future self which is why he is missing in the future.

Savitar kills everyone except for Wally who never went into battle. Just as Savitar is about to kill Barry Wally shows up and runs back in time to before the battle and tells them everything that is going to happen.
      Ohhhh

Comment

Working...
      X