Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate: SG-1 20th Anniversary Special Petition

Hello all,
    as you all know Metro Goldwyn Mayer haven't made any new Stargate content ever since Stargate: SG-1: Unleashed for mobile devices in 2013. This year marks 20 year have passed since Stargate: SG-1 launched onto our screens, but MGM hasn't released any information if we were getting a anniversary special for this year, so I have created a petition in order to show MGM that the fans of the show still love and support the franchise and for MGM to continue make Stargate content. Please follow the link here to go to my petition page and together, we can get Stargate back on the TV.

Thank you for listening,
    StargateNX

Alas: no link.

Anyone able to help StargateNX out?
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

My google foo has failed me, the closest recent thing was an update on an old SGA one.
      sigpic
      ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
      A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
      The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Thanks for checking it out!

I found some links to petitions on Twitter search,but I don't think they're the right ones because they're more along the lines of "Bringing back Stargate" with a new show,not asking for an Anniversary Special.

I'll e-mail StargateNX again and see if they can come back soon and post the correct link.

Edit: E-mail/Pm sent.
        (Yesterday's mail might have been caught up in the server glitches,but hopefully they'll get this one!)
        Last edited by Bagpuss; 26 February 2017, 09:21 AM.
        The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Sorry about that everyone, I forgot to post the link to the petition. Thanks for the heads up, Bagpuss.
          Link:https://www.change.org/p/metro-goldw...ersary-special

Comment

Working...
          X