Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate Destiny: A play-by-post RPG looking for crew to join.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Destiny: A play-by-post RPG looking for crew to join.

Hey there! I'm relatively new here but I figured I'd let you guys know that I'm currently running a game called Stargate Destiny on the site Ongoing Worlds.

It's a play-by-post RPG, and if you don't know what that is it's basically a collaborative story where players come up with some characters and then write about their adventures in posts or "chapters." Each player continuing the story where the last one left off.

Stargate Destiny is essentially a retelling of SGU but with a lot of changes to the continuity to make the game more fun and unpredictable. Players can come up with their own characters who then fall into positions originally held by the original characters on the show. For example, Col. Young isn't on board Destiny in my game, my own character commands the ship. And some characters aren't as you remember, like Col. Telford who may nor may not be a mole for the Lucian Alliance.

Another thing I changed was I have allowed players to come up with their own alien characters and races. It isn't just humans who have boarded Destiny, we have a quite a few Tok'ra as well and new and strange aliens we have met along the way (right now we don't have many but the current plot is ripe with potential for players to introduce new aliens to join the crew).

If this seems like something you'd want to join, feel free to follow the link above. Right now we only have five players and only two (including myself) are regular posters. So we could use some more.
Working...
X