Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest Stars

Hi,

Who would you have liked to seen guest staring on any of the Stargates?

I would have loved to seen John Wayne. Maybe as the Ethan Edwards character from The Searchers.

Runners up: Robert Mitchum or Jimmy Stewart or Harrison Ford.

Doug vV

Wayne and mitchum are dead. Who would stewart or ford played?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
      It didn't stop Hawaii Five-0 from rendering a 3D version of the original actor who played Steve in the original H50 series.
      Okay, it showed that it was a 3D character but it was awesome nonetheless.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
        Jimmy Stewart is dead, too.

Comment

Hi,

After seeing how well they did in Polar Express with live action and animation tied to the lights on the actor's suit, who cares about alive or dead? Anyway, I did not limit the actors to be living.

Batjac still has Wayne's copyrights for some of his films and getting a deal where a Wayne look-alike or an animated almost real like character might be worked out.

As for who they would play, I was considering a guest stars - not regulars. "The Searchers" by Wayne was one of the inspirations for Star Wars A New Hope - a long quest (not guest) maybe taking 2-4 episodes and SG1 (or maybe SG1 and Atlantis) needing to help the quester.

If you want to redefine my unspoken assumptions, please do. A little brain storming and dreaming is fun.

Doug vV

Comment

Hi,

I hit enter too quick. Jack Lord played Steve McGarrett in the 1968-1980 show.

Doug vV

Comment

Originally posted by edgarcorny View Post
              I hit enter too quick. Jack Lord played Steve McGarrett in the 1968-1980 show.
              Thanks. I couldn't remember his name.
              I read the article that went with the episode so I knew who it was.
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
              X