No announcement yet.

Still into SG-1?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am on my second rewatch which I started a couple of days ago. It's on Hulu.

Comment

Originally posted by photoglyph View Post
      ‘2001’ & ‘2010’ are two of my favorite episodes (‘favorite episodes’ as it relates to Stargate is an overused phrase with me), from memory, I cannot recall the seasons they are from but know they were not back-to-back episodes.
      They are a season apart -- 2010 is a season 4 episode, 2001 is the follow-up in season 5.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

YES!! Still incredibly into it.SG-1 Mug.jpg

Purchased this a month ago.
        "I met a traveller from an antique land..."

Comment

You're a General, now? Have you been a General for some time or is this a recent development?
          ...don't remember any service.

Comment

You're a General, now? Have you been a General for some time or is this a recent development?
            ...don't remember any service.
            Are you talking about my rank here? I think I've been a General for a while... I don't really pay attention to the ranks really.

Comment

Oh, ok. Was thinking I needed to check under the front door mat for an invitation to a ceremony I'd not received....

Comment

I have reached a stage now where I don't tend to think on or care about Stargate all that much now.
                To say it used to be my favourite show I now have so many other things that I'll choose to watch before it when I'm bored and won't get tired of.

That being said I'll rewatch every couple of years or so. I tend to get through seasons 1 to 3 really fast and love them all over again, but then really get bored through 4 and 5. My interest is peaked again for 6 and then it's just down hill from there. By the time I get to season 9 and 10 I tend to just cherry pick a few episodes I know I'll enjoy and leave the rest. Atlantis I'll literally just watch the first two seasons and then stop all together. Universe I haven't watched in a while but when I do I still love it though.
                Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Oh, ok. Was thinking I needed to check under the front door mat for an invitation to a ceremony I'd not received....
                  You are always welcome to throw me a party -- no reason needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                    You are always welcome to throw me a party -- no reason needed.
                    {;^]

Comment

Originally posted by Ilana View Post
                      I haven't recently, but I can't express my love for this series enough! I was talking about this to a fellow writer yesterday and she'd only seen the movie. I started to explain the entire world and mythology the writers had composed in the 10 years of SG1 and realized it would take hours, and how GOOD it was. My mother, who is now 90 loved it too, and used to call the team "our friends". I know you didn't ask this, but, I'm gushing!!!!!!!!!
                      Gush away, I say...

Comment

Yes, I approve of gushing...

Comment

Originally posted by Chevron Gal View Post
                          Yes I am still into it....I watched SG-1 while it was on TV, then reruns and syndication, and now on Comet TV they are running the whole series, in order, I believe. It's on Mon thru Thurs for four hours. They run two episodes, then repeat them.
                          I am seeing so much more depth now, and I understand it better, because I know more about science now. (and...relationships.)
                          This is a great experience for me. I used to just see it as one more sci-fi show, but now......I think it's an amazing phenomenon - the writing and special FX. And.....the acting!!
                          Anyone else enjoying a re-watch?
                          You’re me, all over -or I’m you.

Comment

yea its on hulu i think all the seasons are for both shows, really awesome to watch it online still with time skip etc and episode skip and thiers a fun comments section... oh you guys should watch the star wars prequels again, after you watch the second one you should really watch the clone wars animated film and series, it has great space battles, cheesey sci fi dialogue, and lots of attention from lucases passion and care, so you get some really great episodes and a few cheesey ones too, he has a great sense of fun so even the bad ones are ok and i happen to think they improve the third film and the second film a whoel lot once you watch it, and its on netflix hulu amazon, and the youtube has clips which are ok but not as good as athe whole thing plus youtube has the cartoon version that came out before revenge of the sithe was ever released etc

heres a few clips from the clone wars, the digital art gets better with each season fyi

it was a different era with a different budget :/

supposedly about a million dollars per episode to make i heard

sometimes a bit more sometimes a bit less

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHHGl_2zWB8

Comment

Working...
                            X