X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Justice League (2017)

Looking forward to this one!
    sigpic

Only a little more info in that than the other previews they have leaked to us.

Comment

Don't get the wrong, I like The Flash (CW), but THAT (judgement based on very short clip) is The Flash I expect. Quirky, funny, annoys Batman a little, immature...
      sigpic

Comment

Isn't Superman supposed to be "revived" in this one?
        sigpic

Comment

Shhhh spoilers lol

(Lots of people I know who watched BvS didn't stay till the very end, or if they did, didn't understand the significance of the earth moving).

Comment

New trailer.

Comment

I think the kindest thing I can say about the trailer is that I didn't hate it. For whatever it's worth, that's probably also the harshest thing I can say about it, too.

In short: meh.
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Ohh hellzzz yea!

Comment

I'm loving how the more we see of Justice League the more it becomes obvious that Jason Momoa is basically having the most amount of fun in his life.
                    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

After seeing Wonder Woman and this trailer, Im starting to believe DC is pulling itself together!

I live in hope for this movie...

Comment

Do they really need to hide the resurrection of Superman
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Looking good.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
                            After seeing Wonder Woman and this trailer, Im starting to believe DC is pulling itself together!

I live in hope for this movie...
                            Also, was it me, or in that clip, did that 'baddie' who came here, said "This earth, has no lanterns".. Meaning no Green lanterns..?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                              Also, was it me, or in that clip, did that 'baddie' who came here, said "This earth, has no lanterns".. Meaning no Green lanterns..?
                              Yep.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X