Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
    Shhhh spoilers lol

(Lots of people I know who watched BvS didn't stay till the very end, or if they did, didn't understand the significance of the earth moving).
    LOL...well...I guess it is their loss then! ROFL. I didn't hear of any walk outs during BvS...so I wonder why they wouldn't have stayed to see the "earth moving" scene?

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
    Well...as someone else said...it looks like DC is getting their shtuff together! I'm hoping this movie is as good as the previews!
    sigpic

Comment

I really hope so! As I said previously the trailers for this haven't done much for me, but after how pleasantly surprised I was with Wonder Woman, I'm really hoping this one turns out well too!
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

The Snyder cut is coming!

Comment

When is this coming out?
          sigpic

Comment

Not sure a date has been released, just 2021

Comment

March 18th!

Comment

Anyone watched this yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
                  Anyone watched this yet?
                  Yes...and IMHO...it was worth the wait and the 4 hour watch. I've actually watched it twice since it released. I'm glad that Superman doesn't suffer from CGI mouth anymore.
                  sigpic

Comment

just got the dvd and am watching the snyder cut now, price has dropped and is cheap enough, and am LOVINGi it, not to mention the odd surprise appearance that i just saw and NEVER even heard was in it, am going to watch the other disk now.

Comment

finished the second disk, and it was WELL worth the watch, if you have only seen the first release, then you MUST see this one, as the saying goes, there is more than meets the eye, that is an understatement to this release.

Comment

Originally posted by epg20 View Post
                        finished the second disk, and it was WELL worth the watch, if you have only seen the first release, then you MUST see this one, as the saying goes, there is more than meets the eye, that is an understatement to this release.
                        Yes, I agree! This is what should've been released in the first place.
                        sigpic

Comment

Too bad we won't be seeing any more of this...at least not with these actors.
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X