• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fighting Fire with Fire (515)

Visit the Episode GuideARROW - SEASON FIVE
    FIGHTING FIRE WITH FIRE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 515
    Oliver faces possible impeachment as Mayor after the cover-up of Detective Malone's death is exposed, and must decide whether to allow someone else to take the fall for his actions. Convinced that the Mayor is corrupt, Vigilante targets Oliver directly -- and Thea decides to play politics to help her brother.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 08 March 2017, 08:28 PM.

Holy spitballs batman. WHAT a bumber of an ep..
    Speedy departs as she realized she is too politician in being so easily pushed to blackmail..
    Mr Terrific's beau wants a divorce
    Oli has to toss his alter ego under the bus, to placate the council..
    Felicity goes whole hacktivist, and dismisses the warning diggle gave her and joins in with that group.. MAN what a stupid (IMO) decision.
    AND on top of that
    Spoiler:
    we finally find out that its the DA who is prometheus

"
    However i loved the ribbing Rene was giving Terrific about his "balls"

Comment

I thought this was a pretty great episode, I really enjoyed it. I loved the reveal that the DA is Prometheus, I've been hoping it was him pretty much since the beginning. Felicity will probably get in some kind of trouble for joining Helix, but I've been enjoying her arc this season. I'm glad that Susan has decided to keep Oliver's secret. I wonder what Adrian is going to do to her. I hope Thea fixes what she needs to and comes back soon.
      sigpic

Comment

I'm glad that Susan has decided to keep Oliver's secret.
        I was actually surprised at that part.. BUT glad they patched it up..
        And imo the Doc knowing what's what, and making that offer, almost made it seem SHE might be interested...

Comment

I think even before this big reveal, it was starting to become fairly obvious who Prometheus' identity was. Who else could it have been for the impact to really mean anything?

Although, Vigilante came preeeetty close to finishing Prometheus off for good. How shockingly hilarious would have been for Oliver?

He also had the rest of Ollie's team totally dead to rights. The only reason they are not all dead was because he decided to do a dramatic pause before finishing Curtis off.

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
          And imo the Doc knowing what's what, and making that offer, almost made it seem SHE might be interested...
          Well, she is hot, poisonous and deadly.
          Last edited by Infinite-Possibilities; 02 March 2017, 06:32 PM.
          "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Though that leaves up the idea of WHO Is vigilante??

Comment

Though that leaves up the idea of WHO Is vigilante??
              I thought the DA was Vigilante, shows how much I know...

Who is there that it could be?

EDIT: Apparently we won't be finding out Vigilantes identity this season
              Last edited by Teddybrown; 04 March 2017, 04:09 PM.

Comment

That is what i thought as well. BUT with this big reveal, that kyboshes that idea..

Comment

That is what i thought as well. BUT with this big reveal, that kyboshes that idea..
                  Ive not read the comics, but Id heard he is Vigilante in the comics.

Guess theyre doing something different...

Comment

Working...
                  X