No announcement yet.

Homecoming (214)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And of course, the shipping. Always the shipping. Far too much shipping in superhero shows these days.

Comment

We can't all be robots like you
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
        And of course, the shipping. Always the shipping. Far too much shipping in superhero shows these days.
        The latest seasons of Supergirl and The Flash had too much relationship drama in my opinion (The Flash was kind of annoying with it in season 2 as well, but season 3 seemed to have more, at least it was more in the forefront). Season 5 of Arrow and 2 of Legends of Tomorrow the right amount of relationship drama for me. I hate "Olicity", and that relationship predictably made a return towards the end of Season 5, but it was nowhere near as saturated with Olicity nonsense as season 4 was, which had even more poorly written ship junk than Supergirl and The Flash combined. I didn't really care for the relationship in season 2 of LoT either, it came out of nowhere and the characters chose to have sex right in the middle of a mission to save their friends and an important historical figure, but it was in the background for the most part, so it didn't really bother me. Agents of SHIELD and the Marvel Netflix shows aren't bad with the relationship stuff, and their relationships are more believable and maturely written than the CW DC shows.
        Last edited by VampyreWraith; 24 September 2017, 12:33 PM. Reason: Just realized that autocorrect "fixed" something for me and made it wrong so I had to fix it.
        sigpic

Comment

I'm basically talking about Supergirl; I never got into Flash or Arrow. AoS never seemed to be over the top with it though.

Comment

I would say it's a CW thing, but the relationship drama on The 100 never really seemed too poorly written, over the top, or too much in the forefront (except for maybe very early in the first season, but even then it wasn't that bad in my opinion).
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X