• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Tinder Box (405)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE 100 - SEASON FOUR
    THE TINDER BOX
    EPISODE NUMBER - 405
    As Octavia fights for her life Arkadia is forced to prepare for an Ice Nation assault, and Clarke rides out to entreat with Roan for peace. Abby’s attempts to create Night Blood inside Becca’s laboratory is complicated when Raven has a seizure, leading to a startling discovery.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 12 July 2017, 09:10 PM.

Loved Monty during this episode. Also loved Bellamy and I actually really liked Echo. I don't know why they brought Riley along (everyone seemed to think it was a bad idea anyway lol). Loved Raven, I hope she ends up ok. I hope Abby ends up ok as well. Loved Clarke and Roan negotiating. I'm kind of glad Illian destroyed the ship so now they can't fight over who gets a space and who doesn't.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
      Loved Monty during this episode. Also loved Bellamy and I actually really liked Echo. I don't know why they brought Riley along (everyone seemed to think it was a bad idea anyway lol). Loved Raven, I hope she ends up ok. I hope Abby ends up ok as well. Loved Clarke and Roan negotiating. I'm kind of glad Illian destroyed the ship so now they can't fight over who gets a space and who doesn't.
      On Riley, perhaps they had not enough trained snipers, and he was..
      Loved raven, especially when she hallucinated her flying around in 0 grav.. Also loved how Abby and Jackson bounced off one another discussing how to make nightblood..
      As for illian and destroying the hsip, i was REAL shocked no one belly checked his dumb ass.. AS he could have killed DOZENS of people by doing what he did, and now NO One has a safe spot..

I also loved Roan and Clarke's negotiations and how hard ass Echo was... THOUGH why the constant face paint??

Comment

Working...
      X