• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attack on Central City (314)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE FLASH - SEASON THREE
    ATTACK ON CENTRAL CITY
    EPISODE NUMBER - 314
    Grodd leads the army of Gorilla City in seeking vengeance on Central City and Earth-1, and the team scrambles to figure out how to locate and stop him. Jesse clashes with her father after telling him that she plans to stay on Earth-1.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 28 February 2017, 08:59 PM.

Meh.. That was a total let down from the hype they had for the assault. What did we see. two hole cars get demolished...

Comment

Yeah the Gorilla attack seemed pretty underwhelming. I was actually more concerned with thinking that Harry was actually sick, than I was about Grodd destroying the city. The fight between Grodd and Solivar was pretty good I guess (it seemed kind of short though). Jesse and Harry seem to make Wally more likeable. I actually liked him in this episode.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
        Yeah the Gorilla attack seemed pretty underwhelming. I was actually more concerned with thinking that Harry was actually sick, than I was about Grodd destroying the city. The fight between Grodd and Solivar was pretty good I guess (it seemed kind of short though). Jesse and Harry seem to make Wally more likeable. I actually liked him in this episode.
        I was also concerned that Harry might have been sick, but glad it was just a ploy to keep Jessie with him.
        As for the Grood/solivar fight, that seemed WAYY too cartony for me..

Comment

All about the budget, they could never pull off anything massive...

Comment

I'm sorry, but isn't the President the only one who has the authority to launch a nuke? I'm not an expert on the US military, but the idea that a general could theoretically just walk into a military base and launch a nuclear strike on one of their own civilian population centers for no reason seems incredibly stupid.

I brought this up in the last episode too, but this whole "There is always another way" thing rings pretty hollow given that Barry has presumably killed before. And even if we assume he hasn't, then the plot of Arrow seems to be hard be hard to reconcile with this idea. Either Oliver is just an idiot who never bothers to find another way, or sometimes there isn't another way.

And the one time he did find "another way" by cutting off Malcolm Meryln's hand, it had literally catastrophic consequences. If he hadn't done that, Laurel would still be alive, and so would tens of thousands of people who lived in Haven Rock.
            Last edited by Infinite-Possibilities; 01 March 2017, 10:55 PM.
            "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
              I was also concerned that Harry might have been sick, but glad it was just a ploy to keep Jessie with him.
              I got the feeling that perhaps he was, but because he'd used it before nobody believed him now it was true, the actor was certainly 'playing' someone that wasn't quiet right.

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
                I'm sorry, but isn't the President the only one who has the authority to launch a nuke?.
                Talking of the president. WHY is it we never see any presidential press conferences on the tvs? Do the FBI/DEA/ATF/CIA etc exist in this reality??

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
                  I got the feeling that perhaps he was, but because he'd used it before nobody believed him now it was true, the actor was certainly 'playing' someone that wasn't quiet right.
                  That was the impression I got as well.
                  sigpic

Comment

Kinda disappointed about the non battle but I guess Barry changed the future so there's that. Also I hate how weak they are making speedsters. I understand they need conflict so they can't have them be at the power they truly have its just annoying.
                    Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
                    sigpic

Comment

Yea. Why no lighting tossing!

Comment

I did however love the part about Luke Starkiller
                        Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
                        sigpic

Comment

That's actually a relatively obscure reference. I'm not even sure how many people watching would have even understood that.
                          Last edited by Infinite-Possibilities; 04 March 2017, 10:12 AM.
                          "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
                            That's actually a relatively obscure, reference. I'm not even sure how many people watching would have even understood that.
                            That part was a little quite on my dvr so I was like did she say what I think she said and rewound.
                            sigpic

Comment

I thought the mention of Luke Starkiller was cute/funny.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X