• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bury Me Here (713)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE WALKING DEAD - SEASON SEVEN
    BURY ME HERE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 713
    As Morgan and Carol struggle over whether to stay out of the war their friends in Alexandria are about to start, the Kingdom faces dire consequences to its relationship with the Saviors after a routine meeting goes wrong.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 15 March 2017, 09:10 PM.

Even though the deaths were predictable (especially that first death), I really enjoyed this episode a lot.
    sigpic

Comment

Same, the pacing is good too in this part of the season, I was constantly looking at the clock thinking that's a lot of info, surely it must be ending soon, only to find there was another half hour left.

Comment

Lot of movement this episode, I didnt clock the guy taking the melon at first, but quickly worked it out. I'd guessed it would be the boys death that would drive Ezekeal to join the battle.

Glad hes finally come around to it, but interested to see where they take Morgan now after hes killed, that bit suprised me...

Comment

Yes, was not expecting Morgan's attack!! He's not going to a good place right now... Intrigued to see how it pans out!
          back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
          "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
          "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
          and lots more!

Comment

Working...
          X