• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hostiles and Calamities (711)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE WALKING DEAD - SEASON SEVEN
    HOSTILES AND CALAMITIES
    EPISODE NUMBER - 711
    Eugene attempts to navigate the treacherous world of the Saviors and be what Negan wants in order to stay alive. Meanwhile, Dwight revisits a difficult past after he is tasked with bringing back Sheri.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 27 February 2017, 08:42 PM.

I actually liked this episode even though it focused on Eugene and Dwight, two characters that I never really cared for (I actually came away kind of liking Dwight after this ep).
    sigpic

Comment

Yeah, they've gone a bit off comic with these twos stories (and Sherry), I wonder if they're

Comic spoiler
      Spoiler:
      Going to swap Sherry's story to Eugene's new best friend (the girl with the neck ink) because I can't see this version of Negan accepting back Sherry now if she turns up, iirc Sherry doesn't go AWOL in the comics).

Comment

I'm a bit behind now... but...

This ep was great! Continues the absolute rule of Negan, the terror of Negan, the power of Negan.

I was wondering if Sherry may end up with what's-his-name... That other guy... from the other side... you know... Rick... Oh - I mean, just end up at Alexandria - though of course she'd need to be well hidden during any raids.

I love how Eugene went back to his old tricks - I admit I haven't followed his character well enough to know if what he said to Negan was 100% bull **** or only 50%... But regardless he sold himself pretty darn well, applying his experiences to keep himself alive. The only issue will be - which side will he ultimately choose, because you can be assured it's going to come down to a choice for him to make...

When he said to the girls he could make a bomb, I wondered if it was actually going to be something more serious... and then be something Negan would use on others - eg Alexandria... Ultimately it was really just some Year 8 Chemistry experiments...
        back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
        "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
        "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
        and lots more!

Comment

I think Eugene when he confessed to Glenn and Abraham that the whole DC thing was b/s he said something about he was "only a science teacher" before the outbreak, hence his skills and ability to b/s his way out of trouble.

Comment

Working...
          X