Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What "one-shot episode" alien race would you have liked to have seen again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The aliens from crystal skull!

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonCruloc View Post
      I wish they'd saved some of the Tolan....maybe finding a new planet for them. But that would have screwed up Simon being Dr. Weir's boyfriend in Atlantis I guess. lol
      I wish they had saved some of the Tollan too.

Originally posted by Quantumentanglement View Post
      The aliens from crystal skull!
      I would have liked to have seen them again as well, mainly because Daniel's grandfather went off with them.

I would have also liked to have seen the Reetou, the Foothold aliens, the race from The Fifth Man, Aris Boch's people, Linea's people from Prisoners and (even though they were in more than one ep) the Nox again.
      sigpic

Comment

It is strange we never saw the Nox again, or even a mention of them, after that ep where they helped free Sakara from Kor'rel..

Comment

It would have been nice to see the return of the aliens from "Foothoold", but then they already did the 'fake' SG team with "Rules of Engagement".

I was always hoping that we'd get to see who was responsible for the huge alien ship from "Grace". Sam got them both out of the nebulous cloud, and then they just took off, never to be seen (or heard of) again.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
            It is strange we never saw the Nox again, or even a mention of them, after that ep where they helped free Sakara from Kor'rel..
            McKay makes an indirect reference to them in Atlantis. In "Sanctuary", he brings up the possibility of a people being more advanced than they appear.
            sigpic
            "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
            Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Working...
            X