Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with question!!

Hello guys.

I am kinda irrelevant I am sorry about that. I am playing kind of a trivia game with a prize in the end and there is a riddle that I have a reason to believe that has to do with Stargate. I am actually really pumped after my search for atlantis and I am thinking about watching Stargate Atlantis.

Ok here is the riddle:

Although as you can see, Atlantis is certainly no lie...
    The bulk of what you've seen on the big screen? Well, majorly sci-fi.

(Passwords are formatted with no spaces, no apostrophes, etc, and all lower case)

What could it refer to? Thanks for the help!

thelostcity
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

It isn' t. I got like a more specific clue, which is the same with a small difference .

Although you can see Atlantis is no lie. The bulk of what you've seen on the big screen, is majorly sci-fi.

Comment

arkoftruth
        sigpic

Comment

It's possible that it may not be related to Stargate.

Here's a link to Atlantis: The Lost Empire. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlantis:_The_Lost_Empire

....and a brief description.
          Atlantis: The Lost Empire is a 2001 American animated action-adventure film created by Walt Disney Feature Animation—the first science fiction film in Disney's animated features canon and the 41st overall. Written by Tab Murphy, directed by Gary Trousdale and Kirk Wise, and produced by Don Hahn, the film features an ensemble cast with the voices of Michael J. Fox, Cree Summer, James Garner, Leonard Nimoy, Don Novello, Phil Morris, Claudia Christian, Jacqueline Obradors, and Jim Varney in his final role before his death. Set in 1914, the film tells the story of a young man who gains possession of a sacred book, which he believes will guide him and a crew of mercenaries to the lost city of Atlantis.

I hope this helps.
          Total syffy posts: 36,690
          (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
          Matthew 5:9

Comment

Working...
          X