Who would Rush have hooked up with??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who would Rush have hooked up with??

Assuming for instance it was Eli that stayed up on the Destiny when it was doing the Time warp in Twin destinies and Rush ran through with everyone else.. Who do you think he would have hooked up with, if anyone at all??

No one. He would have been too obsessed with finding a way back
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Rush would never run trough. He told Young to take him out of the lottery when Destiny ran out of power when they originally boarded it. So somehow, I think that if there would be a way for everyone to safely make it back trough to Earth, Rush would simply stay behind, sit in the Ancient Chair and resume his virtual love affair with Amanda Perry. Which would be interrupted each time the ship would run out of power, but that problem would require an easy fix: a star, unless... drones.

Either that or he would stay behind, actually take some advices in that Young gave him about the chair and finish off exploring the rest of the ship all by himself.

OR

Three years later, everyone comes back trough the Gate and Young tells him to go to hell because he never called back.

Comment

LOL.. i can just imagine that now.. SGC finally gets a way to send people back to the Destiny after everyone made it home BARELY safely.. Rush still on board, but sees the incoming connection, and goes into grumble mode....

Comment

I can imagine no one would really want to hook up with Rush, not the most sociable of people. He'll come to be known as the hermit of Novus and stories will abound about the grumpy man who lives in the woods! Naughty children will be told he will come and get them!

Comment

Working...
          X