Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Ep 8 or 9 had super weapons in it, which would you like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Ep 8 or 9 had super weapons in it, which would you like?

What are some of the NUMEROUS super-weapon (or like) stuff from SW lore (legends included) that you wouldn't mind seeing put to the big screen??

For me, there are 3.
    Those Grav-shock bombs that were mentioned in the Imp Source book. Would love to see them quaking away an enemy base..
    World devastators. Eat the enemy's base p and build a new army at the same time!! WOOHOO..
    Orbital Night Cloak. FREEZE THEM!!!

Either the Eclipse or the sun crusher.
    sigpic
    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
    The truth isn't the truth

Comment

I'd prefer none, really. Star Wars films are too dependent on superweapons.
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
        I'd prefer none, really. Star Wars films are too dependent on superweapons.
        Very true and on a realistic note where did the Empire find the money to build the ones they already had.
        I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

With all that income the Empire had, i am sure they could have funneled a few hundred billion here and there without anyone noticing..

Comment

Hi,

How about a Super-duper-gate with XL-Ori Ships?

Doug vV

Comment

Working...
            X