Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Self Control (415)

Visit the Episode GuideAGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. - SEASON FOUR
    SELF CONTROL
    EPISODE NUMBER - 415
    Fitz and Simmons must tread carefully after they discover that LMD double-agents have infiltrated S.H.I.E.L.D. at the highest levels. While the enemy works to round up Inhumans, Aida moves forward with the next phase of the plan.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; March 24th, 2017 at 09:40 PM.

Default Re: Self Control (415)

Wow so Mac and Coulson have normal lives May is a top lvl agent in HYDRA!! Dasiy is dating Ward!!! Who is Fitz married to and will Jemma wake up in that coffin. So many questions. And I guess that's the figurative end of Radcliffe
    Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together

First Lieutenant

My jaw is on the floor. Never expected Aida to kill Radcliffe, but I can't say I'm disappointed. That guy needed to be eliminated.

This is a very interesting development...

You know, there's a reason Asimov's Three Laws of Robotics are what they are.

Also, every so often Daisy and Jemma really share some super intense scenes. If Daisy hadn't said she was sure that Fitz and Simmons belong together, I'd almost think she was supposed to be the love interest.
    "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Major General

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffer View Post
    Wow so Mac and Coulson have normal lives May is a top lvl agent in HYDRA!! Dasiy is dating Ward!!! Who is Fitz married to and will Jemma wake up in that coffin. So many questions. And I guess that's the figurative end of Radcliffe
    YEOUCH. So I was right, Fitz WAS a LMD. Mac and Phil are doubles along with the director.. And LOVED how Gemma and Daisy figured out (and talked down) faux may.
    As for Real may.. Hydra? WHA

Loved the glimps into Phil's "life" as a teacher .. Why we should fear inhumans.. YA. Don't see it.

And WHY was Daisy and ward an item!?

Quote Originally Posted by Bhousden View Post
    My jaw is on the floor. Never expected Aida to kill Radcliffe, but I can't say I'm disappointed. That guy needed to be eliminated.
    Now, if they could only off HER to..

Quote Originally Posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
    You know, there's a reason Asimov's Three Laws of Robotics are what they are.

Also, every so often Daisy and Jemma really share some super intense scenes. If Daisy hadn't said she was sure that Fitz and Simmons belong together, I'd almost think she was supposed to be the love interest.
    But even having his laws doesn't guarantee that they will never "attack" humans if they start to interpret the laws differently. Which is what Aida essentially did she had to kill him to save him basically.
    Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together

Resistance is futile, join the matrix, and finally Hail Hydra!!
    Asimov's Three Laws of Robotics doesn't always works at this example!!
    Why don't Ultron think of the Framework, that way he can save the Earth without killing everyone!!
    Radcliffe definitely has he coming, expected him to be killed by Aida, but i thought he would be killed in the final!!
    Next episode: Girl power in the Matrix!!
    P.S: Does anyone Jemma is much more attractive now??

Captain

She's always been easy on the eyes lol.

Didn't see that twist coming though, wonder where Jemma will wake up too (or perhaps she is in the car but the grave is fake).

Major General

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffer View Post
    But even having his laws doesn't guarantee that they will never "attack" humans if they start to interpret the laws differently. Which is what Aida essentially did she had to kill him to save him basically.
    Exactly. How many times have we seen in films/tv shows/novels, where robots CAUSE of their interpretation of that law, DO go on to kill humans "For their own good"..

Message to Daisy and Jemma, "There is no spoon"
    <a href=http://s6.photobucket.com/user/spimman/media/Sig1_zps2497bbad.jpg.html target=_blank><a href=http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y202/spimman/Sig1_zps2497bbad.jpg target=_blank>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y20...ps2497bbad.jpg</a></a>

Major General

TAKE the bloody red pill!!

By the way, if Jemma is dead in the framework's setting does that mean that Jemma has to start in her own grave when hacking in to play as herself?

Man, being the Jemma character in the Framework must be the equivileint of playing it on nightmare difficulty.
    "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Quote Originally Posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
    By the way, if Jemma is dead in the framework's setting does that mean that Jemma has to start in her own grave when hacking in to play as herself?

Man, being the Jemma character in the Framework must be the equivileint of playing it on nightmare difficulty.

That would be an amazing scene. But I wasn't so sure that she went in...I mean, Daisy woke up in the middle of her dreamlife...unless Jemma is secretly suicidal...

Major General

IIRC both did jack in.

First Lieutenant

Quote Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
    IIRC both did jack in.
    Jack in? So we're calling the framework The Matrix now?

Frankly, I'm surprised no one dropped any references...

First Lieutenant

Yeah, the framework is a little too matrixy for me

First Lieutenant meredithchandler73's Avatar

This was a pretty epic hour of television! I loved all the twists and all the feels! Jemma having to stab LMD Fitz repeatedly. Daisy and Jemma both fearful that the other is an LMD, then their palpable relief when they are human. May used the words, "A person I love" when talking about Coulson!

Of course, what everyone can't stop talking about or theorizing about is what is going on in the framework.
    --I simply refuse to believe that Coulson is against Inhumans. I think he was teaching about why we fear Inhumans, but shouldn't.
    --I wouldn't necessarily put it past these show runners to have Jemma wake up in a coffin and have to claw her way out. (Did anyone notice that Jemma's middle name is Anne - same as Buffy Summers. And Buffy was once resurrected inside her coffin, requiring her to claw her way out.) I'm hoping this is just a small nod to BTVS and a fake out to keep us guessing. Jemma has faked her death for some reason and she is alive and running around in the framework.
    --I am sure that the mention of Fitz's father a few episodes ago was meant to tie into Fitz's life in the framework. Did he somehow reconcile with his father? Or did he just end up working hard in order to surpass his father in whatever business he was in? Radcliffe talked about the fact that he would see Fitz's father on the train and they knew each other in school. Maybe Fitz's dad and Radcliffe are colleagues in the framework? (Radcliffe now exists in the framework only since Aida killed his physical body.) Actually, what if Fitz was stepping out of that car and about to help Agnes out of the car before Radcliffe stepped out as well?
    --Mack is obviously still a dad. But would he still be with his ex (Nicole)? Or would they have tried to weave Elena into his story?
    --Daisy and Ward. I don't know how to feel about this. I don't think Aida programmed the framework to take into consideration Daisy's regrets or Jemma's regrets, though it is certainly possible since the plan was to have them replaced as soon as possible. Could they have thought Daisy wanted to have been able to convince Ward to be good?
    --Similar to Coulson, I refuse to believe that May is simply working for Hydra. If Hydra somehow took over SHIELD (when Winter Soldier happened or earlier), I think May would have been a part of fighting back. I hope May is leading a ragtag team trying to fight Hydra in an underground way. Actually, it would be amazing if she was the leader of a team that involved all the original (season 1) players! They somehow needed a civilian like Coulson to help cover their tracks. And Simmons faking her death was part of a bigger plan.

We have 37 days until the show comes back! That's a lot of time to keep thinking up new theories!

Thanks to Starlover1990 for the banner

Major General

Quote Originally Posted by Bhousden View Post
    Jack in? So we're calling the framework The Matrix now?
    In a way it does seem to be.

Quote Originally Posted by meredithchandler73 View Post
    This was a pretty epic hour of television! I loved all the twists and all the feels! Jemma having to stab LMD Fitz repeatedly. Daisy and Jemma both fearful that the other is an LMD, then their palpable relief when they are human. May used the words, "A person I love" when talking about Coulson!
    Watching "Fitz LMD" react to Gemma stabbing her, and then choking her out, while still acting like he cared was "Woa!!"

--I simply refuse to believe that Coulson is against Inhumans. I think he was teaching about why we fear Inhumans, but shouldn't.
    Well, if he never got into shield, would he be so quick to defend inhumans as he IS as part of shield? OR would he have turned out like that Senator gal?

Maybe Fitz's dad and Radcliffe are colleagues in the framework? (Radcliffe now exists in the framework only since Aida killed his physical body.) Actually, what if Fitz was stepping out of that car and about to help Agnes out of the car before Radcliffe stepped out as well?
    OHHH.. That would be an interesting twist!

--Daisy and Ward. I don't know how to feel about this. I don't think Aida programmed the framework to take into consideration Daisy's regrets or Jemma's regrets, though it is certainly possible since the plan was to have them replaced as soon as possible. Could they have thought Daisy wanted to have been able to convince Ward to be good?
    Well, Ward was her first crush that we know of... So maybe they were keeping with that angle.

We have 37 days until the show comes back! That's a lot of time to keep thinking up new theories!
    Now this is something Peeveing the hell out of me.. WHY SO LONG a Hiatus?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast