Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
    IIRC both did jack in.
    Jack in? So we're calling the framework The Matrix now?

Comment

Frankly, I'm surprised no one dropped any references...
      By Nolamom
      sigpic

Comment

Yeah, the framework is a little too matrixy for me

Comment

This was a pretty epic hour of television! I loved all the twists and all the feels! Jemma having to stab LMD Fitz repeatedly. Daisy and Jemma both fearful that the other is an LMD, then their palpable relief when they are human. May used the words, "A person I love" when talking about Coulson!

Of course, what everyone can't stop talking about or theorizing about is what is going on in the framework.
          --I simply refuse to believe that Coulson is against Inhumans. I think he was teaching about why we fear Inhumans, but shouldn't.
          --I wouldn't necessarily put it past these show runners to have Jemma wake up in a coffin and have to claw her way out. (Did anyone notice that Jemma's middle name is Anne - same as Buffy Summers. And Buffy was once resurrected inside her coffin, requiring her to claw her way out.) I'm hoping this is just a small nod to BTVS and a fake out to keep us guessing. Jemma has faked her death for some reason and she is alive and running around in the framework.
          --I am sure that the mention of Fitz's father a few episodes ago was meant to tie into Fitz's life in the framework. Did he somehow reconcile with his father? Or did he just end up working hard in order to surpass his father in whatever business he was in? Radcliffe talked about the fact that he would see Fitz's father on the train and they knew each other in school. Maybe Fitz's dad and Radcliffe are colleagues in the framework? (Radcliffe now exists in the framework only since Aida killed his physical body.) Actually, what if Fitz was stepping out of that car and about to help Agnes out of the car before Radcliffe stepped out as well?
          --Mack is obviously still a dad. But would he still be with his ex (Nicole)? Or would they have tried to weave Elena into his story?
          --Daisy and Ward. I don't know how to feel about this. I don't think Aida programmed the framework to take into consideration Daisy's regrets or Jemma's regrets, though it is certainly possible since the plan was to have them replaced as soon as possible. Could they have thought Daisy wanted to have been able to convince Ward to be good?
          --Similar to Coulson, I refuse to believe that May is simply working for Hydra. If Hydra somehow took over SHIELD (when Winter Soldier happened or earlier), I think May would have been a part of fighting back. I hope May is leading a ragtag team trying to fight Hydra in an underground way. Actually, it would be amazing if she was the leader of a team that involved all the original (season 1) players! They somehow needed a civilian like Coulson to help cover their tracks. And Simmons faking her death was part of a bigger plan.

We have 37 days until the show comes back! That's a lot of time to keep thinking up new theories!
          sigpic
          Thanks to Starlover1990 for the banner

Comment

Originally posted by Bhousden View Post
            Jack in? So we're calling the framework The Matrix now?
            In a way it does seem to be.

Originally posted by meredithchandler73 View Post
            This was a pretty epic hour of television! I loved all the twists and all the feels! Jemma having to stab LMD Fitz repeatedly. Daisy and Jemma both fearful that the other is an LMD, then their palpable relief when they are human. May used the words, "A person I love" when talking about Coulson!
            Watching "Fitz LMD" react to Gemma stabbing her, and then choking her out, while still acting like he cared was "Woa!!"

--I simply refuse to believe that Coulson is against Inhumans. I think he was teaching about why we fear Inhumans, but shouldn't.
            Well, if he never got into shield, would he be so quick to defend inhumans as he IS as part of shield? OR would he have turned out like that Senator gal?

Maybe Fitz's dad and Radcliffe are colleagues in the framework? (Radcliffe now exists in the framework only since Aida killed his physical body.) Actually, what if Fitz was stepping out of that car and about to help Agnes out of the car before Radcliffe stepped out as well?
            OHHH.. That would be an interesting twist!

--Daisy and Ward. I don't know how to feel about this. I don't think Aida programmed the framework to take into consideration Daisy's regrets or Jemma's regrets, though it is certainly possible since the plan was to have them replaced as soon as possible. Could they have thought Daisy wanted to have been able to convince Ward to be good?
            Well, Ward was her first crush that we know of... So maybe they were keeping with that angle.

We have 37 days until the show comes back! That's a lot of time to keep thinking up new theories!
            Now this is something Peeveing the hell out of me.. WHY SO LONG a Hiatus?

Comment

Now this is something Peeveing the hell out of me.. WHY SO LONG a Hiatus?

Same here, a few shows seem to be doing these random breaks all of a sudden. I can't figure it out for the life of me.
              By Nolamom
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post

Same here, a few shows seem to be doing these random breaks all of a sudden. I can't figure it out for the life of me.
                It's for money reasons now that February sweeps are over. They need their main shows to last to May
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Then why is it we didn't see the same in prior years?

Comment

You did. The only difference is it was long midseason break
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Then why is it we didn't see the same in prior years?
                      The midseason break the last two years was extremely long due to them sticking Agent Carter in there. I think Agents of SHIELD didn't come back until March the last two seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
                        You know, there's a reason Asimov's Three Laws of Robotics are what they are.

Also, every so often Daisy and Jemma really share some super intense scenes. If Daisy hadn't said she was sure that Fitz and Simmons belong together, I'd almost think she was supposed to be the love interest.
                        The way they set up the first couple of seasons with Fitz and Simmons, acting like siblings. More like twins really. It was odd when they decided to get them together. I was left scratching my head. Also with Coulson/May. we didn't even know they had feelings for one another till this season. Having these things happen this suddenly rarely works .

I'm glad to see rebellious Skye back (She'll always be Skye to me, I prefer Skye much more than the other name )

Man was that tough seeing Jemma stab LMD Fitz like that.

Thought it was kinda obvious that Aida would eventually turn on Radcliffe

So, Ward? I think that's an oversight either on Aida's part or Radcliffe's

Jemma is gonna wake up in a coffin *visions of Buffy*
                        sigpic

Comment

on the may-phil feelings, imo they have hinted at it the entire show...

Comment

on the may-phil feelings, imo they have hinted at it the entire show...
                            I must have missed it then :Lol:
                            sigpic

Comment

Jemma probably has a price on her head so faked her death and is in hiding (because she was a Shield spy inside Hydra at the time Hydra fell which obviously it didn't in this version of the matrix).

Comment

Am I the only one wondering how much damage was caused by the bomb that May's LMD set off, to The Playground??

Comment

Working...
                                X