SGA Comics (2016)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGA Comics (2016)

Anyone else disappointed with the new SGA comics (2016) not following the 8 part Legends continuity? Those books told one hell of a story! The comics has potential, just too bad that they decided to go a different direction. Coz to me they could have used it as a different arc within the Legends continuity.

Different publishers, different writers. I've enjoyed both tales though so I'm happy.
    sigpic
    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

I'm happy with both so far and would also buy Legacy comics and/or a comic following the Extinction script, if any of those would ever become available too.

Comment

I read Stargate Atlantis: Gateways today and saw that on this continuity Larrin's (Travelers) Ancient warship was not destroyed like in the original series. It still bothers me a little.. I'm not sure if it's coz of their limited knowledge of the series or the previous works (books) that are already in place or they are just going in a different direction and everything else be damned.. Be that as it may, I still appreciate the comic book writer for his work on keeping Stargate alive and somewhat easing my Stargate fix!

Comment

Since I posted news about SG-1 books and Universe comics in their respective forums already, I thought I'd spread some promising news about Atlantis as well.

Issue #3 of Stargate Atlantis: Gateways is "tentatively" expected in stores this Wednesday. Hopefully this gets us closer to the Stargate comics being published on a regular schedule; or, at least, being released in the same month that they're solicited for.

Comment

The Atlantis collected edition Kickstarter is up

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...-graphic-novel

Comment

Fully funded in 24 hours

Comment

Working...
              X