Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to identify individual Season Episodes

Hi,
    I am a long term fan of Battlestar Galactica and have the first three series on DVD.

Having recently wanted to watch them again in my Plex/Kodi set up I have been ripping my DVDs to separate episodes.
    Unfortunately despite taking care to name the episodes as i ripped them some of them have got mixed up in the process.
    Can anyone tell me if the Title of the episode is displayed at any point in the show e.g. 33 or Resurrection Ship or The Captains Hand
    Unfortunately the first 2 -3 minutes of each episode give a summary of the Cylons which is then followed by a catch-up of the previous episode. The title is then displayed followed a few minutes later by the credits, but at no time do I remember seeing the episode title.
    The only alternative is to watch the DVD on one screen whilst playing what I think is the same ripped track on another screen.
    Confirmation from other fans that the title is or is not displayed would be appreciated.

Fozzie

That would be a no. The title is not displayed in the same way that we're familiar with from Star Trek (for example). Titles may appear in the end credits, but I'm not sure offhand.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Neither do i know if any ep title was shown...

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
        That would be a no. The title is not displayed in the same way that we're familiar with from Star Trek (for example). Titles may appear in the end credits, but I'm not sure offhand.
        Thanks for responding DigiFluid looks like I am going to have to watch a few episodes side by side

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
          Neither do i know if any ep title was shown...
          Thanks Garhkal you have confirmed what I thought was the case.

Comment

Take a look at the IMDB website with each of the series' episodes and story lines. I hope this helps.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0407362/
            Total syffy posts: 36,690
            (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
            Matthew 5:9

Comment

Working...
            X