• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attack on Gorilla City (313)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE FLASH - SEASON THREE
    ATTACK ON GORILLA CITY
    EPISODE NUMBER - 313
    The super-intelligent gorilla Grodd captures Harry in order to lure Barry to Earth-2, where he is forced to fight the leader of Gorilla City in the arena. Back on Earth-1 Jesse and Wally work out their personal issues while protecting the city.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 22 February 2017, 09:37 PM.

Good set up episode can't wait for next week. But did I miss something I didn't see a gravity controlling meta human at all.
    Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
    sigpic

Comment

Maybe he was cut?

Comment

I dont understand how did that girl that was hunting Wells from earth 3 got in the earth 2 and cough by Grodd and why cross dimensions to go to war with humans. Like earth 2 does not have humans to fight with they need to cross dimension just to eliminate a threat.
        sorry about my lack of language skills as it is not my daily language and have learned it by my self as not from any help of others or a school

Comment

They made a big deal about Barry sparing the Solovar, but I'm pretty sure that Barry and his team have killed before. I remember at least twice last season. Once with the sand meta that he turned to glass shards, and once with first meta played by Edge in the premiere.
          "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
            They made a big deal about Barry sparing the Solovar, but I'm pretty sure that Barry and his team have killed before. I remember at least twice last season. Once with the sand meta that he turned to glass shards, and once with first meta played by Edge in the premiere.
            Might be more accurate to say that he hasn't deliberately killed before.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffer View Post
              Good set up episode can't wait for next week. But did I miss something I didn't see a gravity controlling meta human at all.
              I certainly saw no mention.

Originally posted by lopo30 View Post
              I dont understand how did that girl that was hunting Wells from earth 3 got in the earth 2 and cough by Grodd and why cross dimensions to go to war with humans. Like earth 2 does not have humans to fight with they need to cross dimension just to eliminate a threat.
              I would also like to know how Grood got Gypsy, and if he already had her, why he needed to lure barry and co..

Originally posted by Starsaber View Post
              Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
              Might be more accurate to say that he hasn't deliberately killed before.
              Yea, he seems to only kill when he has no choice...

Comment

This episode reminded me of an episode of Sliders. They went through the breach (which looks sort of like the slide vortex from Sliders), went to a Gorilla City (on Sliders it would have been Gorilla Earth), then made their escape.

Comment

This whole save Iris storyline is soooooo boring. Maybe it's because I don't care if Iris dies
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X