No announcement yet.

Mr. & Mrs. Mxyzptlk (213)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't really care for this episode. Mxyzptlk was kind of amusing, but that was about all I actually kind of liked. I hated the bickering between Kara and Mon-El. I think they were going for cute, but it was really annoying, I guess they were ok together at the end though.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pjt View Post
      Drinking juice out of spite.
      (I'd never thought one day I was gonna type anything like this).
      I loved that scene

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
      I didn't really care for this episode. Mxyzptlk was kind of amusing, but that was about all I actually kind of liked. I hated the bickering between Kara and Mon-El. I think they were going for cute, but it was really annoying, I guess they were ok together at the end though.
      It's funny how the villians know they're not a good match, hell even Kara herself listed reasons why they're not a good match. But she went with him anyway. This would have been a better ep if it didn't have all that drama, also as much as I like Sanvers I'm getting fed-up with Alex not doing her job, instead it's all about her and Maggie. I mean seriously! There's a bloody fifth dimension imp running around making life hell for her sister, endangering Earth, and where was Alex in all of this?

I really miss the sister moments we had in season 1. When Alex went to Kara's apartment to talk to her after coming out she said she knows when Kara is sad ot disappointed etc? A few eps later and she doesn't seem to know Kara at all

I also find it hard to believe Kara would want to be with someone who thinks it's ok to objectify women. Mon-el never listens and he thinks she's a damsel that needs to be "saved"
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X