Mr. & Mrs. Mxyzptlk (213)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
    Better yet, when did this become a soap opera?
    That never happened
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

The relationship aspect was no where near as pronounced last year. It was easy to ignore.
      Exactly. I don't mind romance in shows so long as it's done well and doesn't take over the show. This Kara/Mon-El thing is terrible. Plus we all know Kara's OTP is SuperCal
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        Exactly. I don't mind romance in shows so long as it's done well and doesn't take over the show. This Kara/Mon-El thing is terrible. Plus we all know Kara's OTP is SuperCal
        http://33.media.tumblr.com/c27d6fd46...uw2so2_500.gif
        Last edited by Bagpuss; 08 March 2017, 12:59 PM. Reason: Tag edit.
        sigpic

Comment

I hate soaps so I hope it gets back to what it was good at and lessen some of the romance
          Which is why i am slowly getting turned off of the show.

The relationship aspect was no where near as pronounced last year. It was easy to ignore.
          Exactly. Relationships were backround to what was going on. It seems (to me) they are MORE pronounced, to where they are the main thrust in many storylines..

Comment

I wonder if it's budget constraints. They may have blown their effects budget earlier in the year to hook viewers on the CW version. It's gotta be cheaper to pay actors and actresses to play lovesick idiots than paying for effects for big battles and such.

Comment

SuperCal

I'm beginning to think it's a CW problem. Arrow, The Flash and now Supergirl have had awful pairings

Oh and I didn'tnotice at the time, but is this two out of the last three eps James hasn't been there? He has become rather redundant this season
              Last edited by Bagpuss; 08 March 2017, 01:00 PM. Reason: Tag edited.
              sigpic

Comment

Remember the golden rule Linda. Shippers are nuts
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Oh and I didn'tnotice at the time, but is this two out of the last three eps James hasn't been there? He has become rather redundant this season
                  I believe he's traveled to somewhere doing something, but if you quote me, I'll deny it.

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                  Ooh, nuts too, but mostly ice cream, and sweets. And chicken.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pjt View Post
                    Okay, this is still light years from being a soap, and this was a Valetine's Day themed fluff bottle episode. Like watching Window of Opportunity and saying that Stargate is about O'Neill smooching Carter.

And the show was originally primarily about people, family, friends, .....
                    This is a fun Valentine episode!! It got SG1 window of opportunity vibe in it!! Mr. Mxyzptlk is fun and annoying at same!! I mean in a good way!! I think Maggie-Alex relationship have too much for me IMO!! And the Kara Mon-El kiss I would say is about damn time!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                      Well that's true actually

Originally posted by pjt View Post
                      I believe he's traveled to somewhere doing something, but if you quote me, I'll deny it.

Ooh, nuts too, but mostly ice cream, and sweets. And chicken.
                      Where to? An alternate reality?

But at least this secret Mon-El is keeping will come out sooner or later so the Kara/Mon-El nonsense will be short lived
                      sigpic

Comment

But at least this secret Mon-El is keeping will come out sooner or later so the Kara/Mon-El nonsense will be short lived
                        What secret. That he knew the Dominators from that crossover ep??

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                          What secret. That he knew the Dominators from that crossover ep??
                          The Aliens that are chasing him around the galaxy. The dominator practically bowing to him. There's something big about to happen. I can feel it
                          sigpic

Comment

FB_IMG_1487869651799.jpg

My new ship Kara/OJ
                            sigpic

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]42080[/ATTACH]

My new ship Kara/OJ
                              Drinking juice out of spite.
                              (I'd never thought one day I was gonna type anything like this).
                              sigpic

Comment

The orange juice bit was a good touch.
                                By Nolamom
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X