This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlantis after which SG-1 episode?

I've just finished watching SG-1's season 7. Haven't seen a single season 8 episode yet, I'm waiting for the DVD box set to be released here.
    But I've already watched all of Atlantis' season 1 episodes. In episode 1 Jack was a General, and he was already defrozen, and there was a research lab at the Ancient Outpost. When in season 8 did all of this happen? After which SG-1 episode the storyline is ready for Atlantis?

First ep
    Griffin: You aren't Spanish, are you?
    McKay: Oh yes! Of the Barcelona McKays!

Steam Asgard Commander of the Teal'c

http://www.youtube.com/partcontinuum

Comment

the storyline for atlantis is really set up, though, with lost city part 2, where the outpost, and a lot of things about the ancients are discovered.
      ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Bauer
        I've just finished watching SG-1's season 7. Haven't seen a single season 8 episode yet, I'm waiting for the DVD box set to be released here.
        But I've already watched all of Atlantis' season 1 episodes. In episode 1 Jack was a General, and he was already defrozen, and there was a research lab at the Ancient Outpost. When in season 8 did all of this happen? After which SG-1 episode the storyline is ready for Atlantis?
        Research lab in Antarctica: Lost City / New Order

Jacksicle melted: New Order

Jack promoted: New Order
        May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

Ok, thanks for the replies

Comment

Working...
          X