Theory: T.J.'s supposed vision

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Theory: T.J.'s supposed vision

What if T.J.'s vision was actually the Obelisk Aliens only real way of communicating with her outside the natural flow of time? It also seems that the expedition from "Faith" couldn't tell her certain things while she was there, I think that, much like the ascended ancients, you have to be dead, or near death to coexist alongside them (see Daniel Jackson for example, who was in between places with Oma and Anubis) and that light that they saw absorbed their consciousness to another version of the "Faith" planet.

It did seem oddly specific that T.J. would think of the exact galaxy that they were headed to next. I have reason to believe that her vision was not a simulation at all and that her baby just became another member of the "Obelisk alien dimension"

On Joseph Mallozzi's blog it said that these Obelisk aliens may have been revealed later to be energy like beings that would have expanded Destiny's energy reserves

Maybe the "Visitation" versions of them weren't real, but just a way for the crew to let go of not knowing what happened to them and in turn return a much needed shuttle that the aliens were capable of rebuilding (but not humans apparently)

Just one more reason I wish the show would have gone on. So much mystery left unexplained!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shiner833 View Post
      Just one more reason I wish the show would have gone on. So much mystery left unexplained!!!
      This is another unanswerable thought I had just now...and I might add it is a bit of a stretch to say the least...

If the Obelisk Aliens exist outside of time, then the first time around on the "Faith" planet, what if the beam of light the expedition team experienced was the very same beam that rescued them later on and was served as a warning for the team to leave so they could save themselves? (I know, that's a vague one!)

But then if they didn't stay (and if my original theory stands) then T.J.'s baby may not have been "looked after" by the aliens if it wasn't for the expedition.

Truly mind bending stuff. (If it's actually true at all, ha ha.)

Comment

Originally posted by Shiner833 View Post
        SO damn true. There's quite a bit left unanswered..

Comment

And that is what I loved so much about the show. Exploring the outer universe with all of its mystery and unexplainable wonder. Finding things that are outside of our understanding even with all the technology and knowledge we had gained so far with SG1 and SGA. Even the freaking Ancients didn't know what the background radiation was and were intrigued enough to go looking! That should say a lot! Man I wish this show could come back or a movie. It probably won't which is just ridiculous...rant over. For now...

Comment

Wasn't it said that Destiny gave her this vision to calm her down?

The ship is able to do something like that and it did with Rush and Young in quite different ways, but nonetheless to help their human crew.
            sigpic

Comment

I thought it was a theory but never proven
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
              X