Electrical outlets on Atlantis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Electrical outlets on Atlantis?

We know that when Weir's expedition left earth for Atlantis they took a bunch of computers, radios, etc. with them that while powered by batteries still needed to recharged eventually. So How could they possibly managed to do that? Given that Atlantis was built by a highly evolved race that existed for several millions of years prior to old Ben Franklin discovered electricity while flying a kite. There had to have been some kind of interface the expedition used to recharge their less advanced tech, but they never showed it actually being done.

Extension cords hooked up to power strips... Powered by their naquida generators.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
      Extension cords hooked up to power strips... Powered by their naquida generators.
      Fo rizal?

Comment

Or how was McKay able to just plug crap in to the skin/wall of the Wraith hive ships. That seems pretty sketchy.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiner833 View Post
          Or how was McKay able to just plug crap in to the skin/wall of the Wraith hive ships. That seems pretty sketchy.
          The same way he could interface his tablet with Ancient tech. Remember that wraith language was a derivative of Ancient, like that virus that infected the Daedalus.

Comment

i have a thoery actually, i think the laptops had naquadah powered batteries rather then traditional batteries because i saw that too and they seemed toalways be real powerful

Comment

Working...
            X