No announcement yet.

Episodes that almost always happen in sci-fi shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd add Smallville did it and Back to the Future (of course that's a movie )
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueray View Post
      I'd add Smallville did it and Back to the Future (of course that's a movie )
      Oh I didn't even think of that, duh!
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

There is/was also a Back to the Future series though, ot ois animated I think, so that would fit as well yes

Comment

Good stuff!

This one isn't sci-fi specific but has been overused to the point that I hate when it happens now...

Really intense opening scene with a main character doing waking in a pool of someone elses blood, committing a crime or doing something else very out of character...then...

2 Hours Earlier, or 2 days earlier...only to rewatch the opening clip at the end plus an extra minute or so.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
            Good stuff!

This one isn't sci-fi specific but has been overused to the point that I hate when it happens now...

Really intense opening scene with a main character doing waking in a pool of someone elses blood, committing a crime or doing something else very out of character...then...

2 Hours Earlier, or 2 days earlier...only to rewatch the opening clip at the end plus an extra minute or so.
            Oh yes, I cannot stand that either, as much as time loop episodes really

What also happens in more than one show is that they get to a new location and while exploring, someone touches something they should not have and they get dragged to somewhere or teleported away to somwhere and have no way back and must wait for the others to find a solution

Comment

Working...
            X