• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Four Horseman (403)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE 100 - SEASON FOUR
    THE FOUR HORSEMAN
    EPISODE NUMBER - 403
    Jaha leads Clarke and Bellamy down a road to possible salvation while tensions rise in Arkadia and Polis. (The CW)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 09 February 2017, 10:16 PM.

Great episode. I really liked Jaha, Clarke and Bellamy's road trip to find the bunker. Too bad it wasn't sealed and that everyone inside had died. I liked that Murphy told Emori that he didn't have a choice but to be with Ontari. Murphy stealing the radiation meds to help the sick people was great. I really liked Indra reuniting with her daughter. I wonder if/when Roan will find out that Octavia lied about who stole the flame about it being destroyed. I'm glad that Luna survived and that her being a Nightblood can possibly help others.
    sigpic

Comment

Thing i liked..

Bellamy getting in the face of Jaha like that, and saying "if there is a hell, i will be meeting you there".
      Octavia and Indra's daughter having that fight.. AND her learning to trust Octavia in that plan to protect the flame. I also liked how she conned Roan at the end.
      Murphy stealing the radiation meds. He may be a rogue, but he still has a heart.

Finding that cavern/complex.. BUT man what a let down..

Luna being a night blood has immunity, but if that's the case, WHY did she get so sick in the first place?

Comment

Maybe her body had to get used to that amount of radiation so she got sick, but because she was a Nightblood she was able to fight off the effects and get better.
        sigpic

Comment

Also, is it me, or is Jasper MORE annoying now, than he was last season.
          YES WE GET IT You lost your GF. BUT damn near everyone has lost someone.. GET THE HELL over it.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
            Thing i liked..

Bellamy getting in the face of Jaha like that, and saying "if there is a hell, i will be meeting you there".
            Octavia and Indra's daughter having that fight.. AND her learning to trust Octavia in that plan to protect the flame. I also liked how she conned Roan at the end.
            Murphy stealing the radiation meds. He may be a rogue, but he still has a heart.

Finding that cavern/complex.. BUT man what a let down..

Luna being a night blood has immunity, but if that's the case, WHY did she get so sick in the first place?
            Jaha just needs to die. Period. He lost his right to live when he threw that kid overboard to save his own arse.

I sort of expected that shelter to be a bust. It's way too early for them to have a way to save everyone.
            But if Mt. Weather is the same as the real one, it's in Virgina, not too far from the Washington, DC area. No doubt Washington was a target in the war 100 years ago, but there ought to be plenty of shelters there for all the bigwigs that used to inhabit the area.

Not too fond of Clarke's "list" of worthies that get in, they ought to do that by random drawing.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
              Not too fond of Clarke's "list" of worthies that get in, they ought to do that by random drawing.
              Now she knows how jaja felt!

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                Also, is it me, or is Jasper MORE annoying now, than he was last season.
                YES WE GET IT You lost your GF. BUT damn near everyone has lost someone.. GET THE HELL over it.
                No you're not the only one. Everyone has lost someone, some have lost even more. Look at Raven for example. If he doesn't want to be there why does he not just leave? He's really getting on my nerves with the way he's acting
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                  No you're not the only one. Everyone has lost someone, some have lost even more. Look at Raven for example. If he doesn't want to be there why does he not just leave? He's really getting on my nerves with the way he's acting
                  Or as i wanted to happen.. SOMEONE put a damn bullet in his head!

Comment

Jaha just needs to die. Period. He lost his right to live when he threw that kid overboard to save his own arse.

I sort of expected that shelter to be a bust. It's way too early for them to have a way to save everyone.
                    But if Mt. Weather is the same as the real one, it's in Virgina, not too far from the Washington, DC area. No doubt Washington was a target in the war 100 years ago, but there ought to be plenty of shelters there for all the bigwigs that used to inhabit the area.

They should, but by departments/groups, so that they don't get stuck without doctors or engineers or guards or farmers or whatever other necessary people. I think some people, like department heads (which should be the most qualified person), should be automatically given a spot though.
                    Spoiler:
                    Jaha suggests a lottery in the next episode, but he seemed to just be saying it so that people would work and not complain about the list.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
                      They should, but by departments/groups, so that they don't get stuck without doctors or engineers or guards or farmers or whatever other necessary people. I think some people, like department heads (which should be the most qualified person), should be automatically given a spot though.
                      Spoiler:
                      Jaha suggests a lottery in the next episode, but he seemed to just be saying it so that people would work and not complain about the list.
                      I agree, highly specialized and required skills such as doctors should have a reserved space, but not so sure about departments heads and such. How often do we see in our own society situations where the bosses get to be bosses through means other than expertise in their field? I dunno about the compamies you've worked at, but from what I've seen, it's usually the bosses who don't know how to actually do what they supervise others doing.

Spoiler:
                      Yes, I saw Jaha's suggestion in this week's ep., but I don't trust that S.O.B. as far as I could throw him.

Comment

I agree, highly specialized and required skills such as doctors should have a reserved space, but not so sure about departments heads and such. How often do we see in our own society situations where the bosses get to be bosses through means other than expertise in their field? I dunno about the compamies you've worked at, but from what I've seen, it's usually the bosses who don't know how to actually do what they supervise others doing.

Spoiler:
                        Yes, I saw Jaha's suggestion in this week's ep., but I don't trust that S.O.B. as far as I could throw him.
                        Spoiler:
                        Yeah, I like Jaha as a character, but I'm pretty sure Jaha was just saying it to shut everyone up.

I agree that in our society that I wouldn't put department heads in automatically because they might not actually be the most qualified, but in this situation they only have 300 people left, I'd say it's a good bet that that whoever is in charge of each department/group is most likely the most qualified right now.
                        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                          Normally i agree, but i liked his approach in this..
                          BUT i loved the look of that one gal when clarke said "we gotta put in more fertile women, and you don't qualify cause of genetics!".. MAN her heart look like it sunk.

Comment

Working...
                          X