• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heavy Lies the Crown (402)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE 100 - SEASON FOUR
    HEAVY LIES THE CROWN
    EPISODE NUMBER - 402
    As Sky Crew search for a way to save everyone from the impending radiation, King Roan plans for a challenge by a rival Grounder. Jasper finds a new lease on what's left of his life, and Bellamy leads a trip to Farm Station to recover a desperately needed machine -- only to find that the crashed station is not unoccupied.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 08 July 2017, 10:50 PM.

Not so fond of the attempt to legitimize Jaha. That SOB surrendered his right to be considered human when he pushed that kid out of the boat to save his own sorry hide.

On the plus side, they have an environmental threat to solve, at least that will be a challenge for them besides the constant fighting. Unless of course the constant fighting prevents them from trying to beat the challenge.

Comment

Especially when Jaha did that BEFORE he was chipped and under Eli's control.

Comment

Kind of loved this episode. I wonder if Roan will find out that they freed Ice Nation slaves and what he will think/do. He did say he was going to send Echo to Arkadia to find out if Clarke was actually finding a way to save everyone.
        sigpic

Comment

With the destruction of that water thing, i doubt that's gonna happen now.

I am just wondering if they find out it was Octavia who shalcked that ambassador, will ANYTHING save her?

Comment

That one way to nip a rebellion in the bud, Octavia. You would think an ambassador planning a coup would you know up his personal security a little.

Comment

I really like assassin Octavia lol, but yeah it was a bit weird that that ambassador didn't seem to have any security. He did seem rather arrogant though, so maybe he didn't feel that he needed security with him.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X