• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Godspeed (204)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE EXPANSE - SEASON TWO
    GODSPEED
    EPISODE NUMBER - 204
    Holden and the crew of the Rocinante reluctantly agree to help Miller and a demolition team from Tycho take out Eros and the protomolecule experiment once and for all. On Earth, Chrisjen confronts Jules-Pierre Mao after she discovers that his company is connected to the secret stealth ship.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by Darren; 03 February 2021, 09:58 PM.

I loved this episode. Loved how all the space scenes looked. Loved the interaction between Miller and the kid (I forget his name lol). Loved everything going on on Earth.
    sigpic

Comment

I gotta say the vfx is truly top notch. Have you noticed some of the tugs getting incinerated near the Nauvoo exhausts? And even part of the construction structure looked to be melted by the heat as Nauvoo left its berth.

Comment

Yeah, the part where the Nauvoo left the station looked amazing and it was a pretty long scene as well.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
          I loved this episode. Loved how all the space scenes looked. Loved the interaction between Miller and the kid (I forget his name lol). Loved everything going on on Earth.

Diogo.

Interesting character, but has "Will die tragically" written all over his goofy, grinny face.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
            Diogo.

Interesting character, but has "Will die tragically" written all over his goofy, grinny face.
            Lol, that's it! I keep expecting him to die during almost every scene he's in.
            sigpic

Comment

Same. And he basically almost died in every scene as well. (Left in space, part of a gang that got busted, shot in the head by a gel bullet, almost crushed by a bomb, almost killed by space debris, ...)

He might ironically be the longest living character of them all.

Comment

Originally posted by TOIVA View Post
                Same. And he basically almost died in every scene as well. (Left in space, part of a gang that got busted, shot in the head by a gel bullet, almost crushed by a bomb, almost killed by space debris, ...)

He might ironically be the longest living character of them all.
                You right, I think he is the most comical character in the series!!
                And Wellcome to dark side Holden!!
                Well that guy in medical vessel may be infected anyway!! Eros move away from the Navuoo is different from the novel but is still weired as hell!!
                sigpic

Comment

I've really enjoyed this series so far, but when Fred Johnson agreed to Miller's plan to steal the Nauvoo and crash it into Eros, plausibility went out the window. There's no way a man in his position would break the law and piss off one of his most important clients.

If the show has one weakness, it's the motivation of its main characters. Why is Miller so obsessed with finding Julie Mao? How did the crew of the Rocinante, who were serving on an ice trawler at the beginning of the movie, become heroic humanitarians on a mission to save humanity?

Comment

Well Fred Johnson has worked many years to make the Belt recognised as a political power and most importantly to give Belters some rights compared to their slave-like conditions as of then. When thousands die in what seems like an experiment by some of the Inners (who'll notice or care about some Belters dying?), he must act before the same happens on Ceres or his own station.

Comment

I must admit i did also think why the obsession with Miller, perhaps they should have written in some small backstory where he picked her up for being in the terrorist(?) group and decided to let her go, leading him to feeling guilty when he then got tasked to find her, it might have made it more plausable to the viewer why he became so obsessed.

Comment

Best space scenes in this episode. Amazing battles. Love the interaction between Diogo and Miller (pampaw!)
                        "I swallowed a bug" River

Comment

Working...
                        X