This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This Friday Stargate will rock!

Both Atlantis and SG1 look to have great episodes premiering this Friday and I'm excited for it. We've got some pretty so so SG1 episodes in recent weeks and Reckoning looks like it will be the beginning of a great 2 parter!

Brotherhood looks like it will be a great episode and I think the search for the ZPMs will be something we'll look back on for a long time as one of the high points of the show. Eventually after a few seasons, the show will get to the point of outright warfare with the Wraith, and in this early stage of build up I usually enjoy these shows the most. Jana looks beatiful and the trend of hottie of the week has a very cool, Star Trek: TOS feel to it. I hope Shepherd cracks a joke on McKay to get even for 2 weeks ago . If Shep's Kirk, then what are we gonna call McKay after his little rendezvous with the beautiful Jana Mitsoula this week ?

I can't wait for tomorrow either! I will finish up my latest product, the Prometheus, and then I will launch my stargate store on Secondlife!

So far I made:
    Replicators- They actually replicate, if you have two, and they wander within an area around you.

Stargate-Comes in MW and PG,teleports you home, I am working on a real gate, but its very difficult working with LSL

Prometheus-It really works! A little bit of commands are necessary, but it takes up the size of hjalf a sim!

Zats-1 shot stuns ( In this case, it holds the person in a shell ), the next shot kills ( knocks them down , you have to toggle ), the third 'disintegrates' ( An extremely high level push, up to 9 sims away ).

Puddlejumper-Compelte with drone homing missles. All functions of a puddlejumper.

Deathglider-A death glider, fully functional

Apophis/Horus Shield-Shield against all guns, even seburos

Rodney's Shield-A shield that serves the same funciton as the above item, but makes a different animation and is a different shape.

And more ! ( I have about or over thirty Stargate universe items for sale, that will be for sale at my store!)

IM me for details

Sekhmet Shang
    RADEK ZELENKA FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

i'm really looking forward to tommorrows episodes as well. reckoning looks awesome.
      ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

Working...
      X