What is your favourite season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is your favourite season?

What is your favourite season from Stargate Atlantis. Personally for me, season 1 and 2 were my favourites. Also loved the music that came with those early seasons.
    Lose it. It means go crazy. Nuts. Insane. Bonzo. No longer in possession of one's faculties. Three fries short of a happy meal...WACKO!

Season 1 for me definitely, I still remember when Atlantis was announced after SG1's Lost City episodes and I loved how different it was from the original series.

Comment

Originally posted by WackyTraveler View Post
      What is your favourite season from Stargate Atlantis. Personally for me, season 1 and 2 were my favourites. Also loved the music that came with those early seasons.
      I agree with you there, 1 and 2 are my faves as well, though I like some early eps of season 3, too

Comment

Originally posted by Az'ryel View Post
        I agree with you there, 1 and 2 are my faves as well, though I like some early eps of season 3, too
        Yeah I liked episodes from season 3 and 4 but personally I enjoyed all the episodes from s1 and 2.
        Lose it. It means go crazy. Nuts. Insane. Bonzo. No longer in possession of one's faculties. Three fries short of a happy meal...WACKO!

Comment

Definitely season 1, followed by 3 and 2 (in that order).

4 and 5 don't make the cut.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            Definitely season 1, followed by 3 and 2 (in that order).

4 and 5 don't make the cut.
            I do not know what is wrong with season 4 and 5, they lack something somehow

Comment

Weir.
              sigpic
              ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
              A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
              The truth isn't the truth

Comment

I'd say the original Beckett, but I meant it more in general

Comment

Season 1-3 have a far more coherent storyline IMHO. 4-5 had -episodes- that were really good, but they were surrounded by some really painful ones as well and the show became a bit hit or miss (or miss wildly).
                  sigpic
                  ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                  A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                  The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Agreed.

Beckett missing in 4 was a miss. As well him being a clone in 5.

The whole Asuran plot was a hit & miss. They could've found another way to write Wier off if that's what they wanted.

Season 5 was a complete hit and miss, 4 was meh, 3 was so-so and 1 and 2 were AWESOME.

Comment

You mean, apart from killing my favorite character, relegating my second favorite character to wallpaper and making my third favorite character disappear?

Comment

No one but you cares a about a 3 episode character
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                          You mean, apart from killing my favorite character, relegating my second favorite character to wallpaper and making my third favorite character disappear?

well, that is not a good argument for me to go by then, apart from Carson and later even Michael, too, there are also some Wraith I was sad about being killed in other seasons. Just glad Todd lived on most likely
                          That is why I said they were in general strange and not character-wise. Those character reasons add up to it, I agree. But who are they, Falcon?

But yes I think Gatefan has made a good point there, but maybe someone will relpy here still whose fave season is 4 or 5, I would like to hear why

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                            No one but you cares a about a 3 episode character
                            4 episodes:
                            S1 The Gift
                            S2 Duet & Michael
                            S3 Echoes
                            S4 Doppelganger

But who are they, Falcon?
                            Kate Heightmeyer
                            Teyla Emmagan
                            Elizabeth Weir

Comment

One of my fave episodes from seson 2 is among those Kate is in. But I guess the show offers only a few characters to be favourite really that are not killed or for other reasons not available anymore after season 3

Comment

Working...
                              X