• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Untouchable (312)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE FLASH - SEASON THREE
    UNTOUCHABLE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 312
    Barry and the team work overtime on Wally's speedster training to try and help him get fast enough to save Iris in the future, but he suffers a loss of confidence after she has a lethal encounter with Clive Yorkin -- a meta-human whose touch causes things to rapidly decompose.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 07 February 2017, 09:25 PM.

I'm really liking Julian, I especially liked how he helped out Caitlin when she thought she was going to loose control to Killer Frost. I really didn't care much for Wally, though I did like some of the Barry/Wally bonding scenes.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
      I'm really liking Julian, I especially liked how he helped out Caitlin when she thought she was going to loose control to Killer Frost. I really didn't care much for Wally, though I did like some of the Barry/Wally bonding scenes.
      I am really liking Julian being on the team too.. And i agree, his bonding with Caitlin is going well. I almost wonder, are they setting it up for them two to romance together??
      I disagree on the Wally/barry angle, i loved wally in this ep.. Especially his doubting himself..
      I also liked the meet n greet for Dad his new beau and the daughter like that.. AND the tossing back and fourth over "Who's best, flash or kid flash" and watching barry and Wally each smirk every time their names were mentioned..

Comment

It does look like they are setting them up for a romance. I wouldn't mind that as long as he doesn't end up being a traitor or dying (I really like Caitlin and I kind of want to see her happy), she seems to have the worst luck when it comes to guys LOL. If something like that does happen to her again though, it might be what pushes her into becoming Killer Frost, which could be interesting.
        sigpic

Comment

He will probably end up taking Iris's fate, you just know there's not going to be a happy ending to this story regardless of who cops it.

Comment

Yeah, someone's most likely going to die in place of Iris, and it'll probably be someone I like way more than her lol (well I wouldn't really mind if Wally dies trying to save her, but that most likely won't happen). I don't hate Iris, but I don't care about her either. She just seems to be there to be the pretty love interest/damsel in distress and I just find her bland most of the time.
            sigpic

Comment

IIRC of that prophesy, one will die, one will turn..
              SO who do you think's gonna go baddie on us?

Comment

I don't really know, right now, if any of what Savitar said comes to pass, I'm thinking if Julian doesn't die that he'll betray them. Or if he does die, that Caitlin will betray them.
                sigpic

Comment

Caitlin has definitely been the Sam Carter of Flash so far, so I could see that continuing. And I'm leaning toward her becoming Killer Frost being the "fate worse than death"

Comment

True, her going that route would for HER be a fate worse than death..

And it might push Barry or co to HAVE to kill her to stop her. Thus also fulfilling his prophecy of "One will die".

Comment

I reallyh don't care all that much if Iris dies. She's boring and Barry/Iris is awful. There's zero chemistry there
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Starsaber View Post
                        Caitlin has definitely been the Sam Carter of Flash so far, so I could see that continuing. And I'm leaning toward her becoming Killer Frost being the "fate worse than death"
                        Yeah, I can see that being meant for Caitlin if she becomes Killer Frost.

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                        I reallyh don't care all that much if Iris dies. She's boring and Barry/Iris is awful. There's zero chemistry there
                        I think they have decent chemistry, I just think Iris is bland and I really don't care about what happens to her. I wish I liked Iris more so I could be into the whole "we have to save Iris from dying in the future" plot.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
                          I think they have decent chemistry, I just think Iris is bland and I really don't care about what happens to her. I wish I liked Iris more so I could be into the whole "we have to save Iris from dying in the future" plot.
                          Yeah I just don't see it. It feels awkward. I really couldn't care if she lives or dies so all this we have to save Iris storyline is mundane to me
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X