Stargate - mobile spaceshooter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate - mobile spaceshooter

Hello, I would like to introduce my web-based multiplayer space shooter I am curently working on.

Long story short - I am working for some time on web based 2D space shooter game (for both PC and mobile devices). Its goal is to make fast-paced enjoyable space shooter that could be played with (or more precise - against) others.

I have already done most of it, it is fuly playable and quite funny but it is "generic" genre .. it doesnt have any "identity" embeded. We have "some ship" with "some weapons" fighting against "some enemies". This lead me to an idea to make it "Stargate styled" .. and replace "some ship" with "Daedalus, Hive Ship, Bilisnker or whatever else.

As a software developer I am looking for someone who would like to participate on this as a graphic designer. Especially images of all these ship will be needed and eventually something else.

Is there someone who would like to participate on such project in this manner ? I am used to do everything on my own but with child on the way .. I will not have all the time needed to create that graphics (as a programmer I am not enough skilled artist).

If there will be someone interested, I will glad to post link to my game that you could try it out first. As I said, it is fully playable already via your browser.

Thanx in advance

I'm not a graphics designer but I'll be curious to see what you come up with.
    sigpic
    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Working...
    X