Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Calling for Stargate roleplayers / people who want to keep it alive.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calling for Stargate roleplayers / people who want to keep it alive.

so I've looked around online and there isn't really any good RP sight's for Stargate there are many out there yet most of them are not active and died along time ago, so I took libratey to make a site of my own. It is mainly based on Atlantst yet a section for SG1 and SGU will be added if enough people are intrested. I'm looking for alot of people who can come and join, only Ronon Dex is taken all of the other character's are open.

I'm just trying to keep it alive and I think this will be a good way to do it for those who are interested, yet it can't work without other people doing it as well.

The option's of what you can do is endless with the alternate universe which can be set in the future in a different place, swap the character's gender's and a whole bunch of other thing's. If something you want added is not there you just have to let me know and I will get it done.

There is no limit to character's or a minimum/maximum on the post's made. It is rather new and I would like to get as much people onboard as soon as possible even though there is no rush, the more people that get on it though the less likly it will die like all of the other's before it, even though you don't have to be on all the time, we all have live's.

If your interested here is the link http://stargateatlantisrpg.freeforums.net/ and I look forward to seeing you all there on the Otherside of the gate.
Working...
X