No announcement yet.

Ascended beings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay I didn't know this, the canon sign above the picture in the wiki tricked me. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Raj_2006 View Post
      Yes I know that Oma is in an eternal battle with Anubis. There might be another Ascended Ancient or Ascended Being like Oma that may ascended the Asgard or if the Asgard that could ascended did ascend may have ascended the modern Asgard. I am surprised the Asgard did not upload their conscience in to the Asgard core so may be in the future their problem is finally solved or they may have and not told the humans.
      If they Asgard DID download their conscience into the core on the Odyssey they wouldn't have been able to blow up their planet, now could they?

Comment

I am sure the asgard could easily blow up the planet with a timer however I don't believe they would do this. If they are trusting the tauri with all they have, they would have expressed this action with them too to ensure we did what we could to keep it safe. However I find it hard to believe all asgard in orilla would have freely given up their life. Maybe most but there must be some who disagreed and went on their way hiding ( not counting the Vanir who deflected long before)

Comment

You are welcome StarGoat.

Originally posted by Bhousden View Post
          If they Asgard DID download their conscience into the core on the Odyssey they wouldn't have been able to blow up their planet, now could they?
          Well yes they could have if they had a timer. They could have also uploaded a copy of their conscience in to the core.
          Last edited by Raj_2006; 11 January 2017, 12:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LightofXion View Post
            I am sure the asgard could easily blow up the planet with a timer however I don't believe they would do this. If they are trusting the tauri with all they have, they would have expressed this action with them too to ensure we did what we could to keep it safe. However I find it hard to believe all asgard in orilla would have freely given up their life. Maybe most but there must be some who disagreed and went on their way hiding ( not counting the Vanir who deflected long before)
            It is a possibility. One of many that has been thought of. I am hoping someone ascended the Asgard so if the stargate television series returns as a continuation of all the previous series plus a new continuation series or just a new continuation series, they could still come back. Or that their conscience has been uploaded in to the core without telling anyone until the time is right, for some reason, to tell the humans.

Comment

Working...
            X