• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Patriot (410)

Visit the Episode GuideAGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. - SEASON FOUR
    THE PATRIOT
    EPISODE NUMBER - 410
    After an attempt on Director Mace's life Coulson, Mack, and Mace find themselves on the run from the people trying to kill him -- leading to a shocking secret about their boss. Fitz and Simmons have a disagreement over whether to study Aida.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 14 March 2017, 08:26 PM.

What a fantastic link to Luke Cage with the Judas Bullets.

More links like that, please.

Also Mace is awesome, even with the revelation of who/what he really is.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
      What a fantastic link to Luke Cage with the Judas Bullets.

More links like that, please.
      Oh, that's why it looked familiar. Good pull.

Comment

So, thats Mace's big secret...

Glad its out in the open and not as bad as I thought it would be. Wonder how long till May reveals the metal...

Comment

Crap forgot it was even on last night...

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
            Crap forgot it was even on last night...

DVR ftw

Comment

Unfortunately i don't have DVR.. And i am not paying 10-15/mo extra to get it through my cable company..

Comment

It cost me nothing to use my cable company to watch it on the Internet
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Which is what i just did. And wow..
                  Spoiler:
                  So mace is just a capt america wannabe, who has to shoot up to be powered. Otherwise he is a pleb who's great at talking.. What a let down.. I wonder what Daisy will say when she learns that.

Loved the fights in the woods, and Maybot and mac taking it to 'scarface'.. He was tough..

And Maybot may now realize she's a bot.. Wonder how that's gonna turn out.

As for Fitz.. FITZY.. WHY are you so blinded to the dangers of Aida.. You have let the bad doc warp your brain....

Also, what 'link to the Judas bullets'?

Comment

The bullet used to try to kill Mace was used in Luke Cage to try to kill Luke. It's one of the few things that can hurt him.
                    Last edited by Gen. Chris; 21 January 2017, 02:54 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

I thoguht it was just a normal round that hit him and since he was no longer 'super powered' had penetrated his skin..

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                        I thoguht it was just a normal round that hit him and since he was no longer 'super powered' had penetrated his skin..
                        The Judas bullet was the one at the beginning that blew up the podium.

Comment

So Daisy father's formula got modified by U.S Military and apply on Director Mace, I wonder what Daisy will think of that??
                          Director Mace is just a knock-off version of the Eskine(??) Experiment(Project Reborn I remember??).
                          Seeing Mace character went to the experiment just to help people, his character is growing on me!!
                          Oh!!! Seeing Daisy/Skye/Quake getting fan-girls or fan-boys now, consider not long ago in Shield season one she used to be a fan-girl once!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

I wonder if Daisy's father will ever break free of his mind-wiping, like the director did..

Comment

Working...
                            X