• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broken Promises (409)

Visit the Episode GuideAGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. - SEASON FOUR
    BROKEN PROMISES
    EPISODE NUMBER - 409
    Director Mace and Daisy team up to look for a newly-emerged Inhuman, who they now know to be Senator Nadeer's brother. Radcliffe and Fitz are ordered to erase any memory of the Darkhold from Aida, but get more than they bargained for when they confront her.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 11 March 2017, 09:05 PM.

Why Dr. Radcliffe, why??? I liked you...

Nice movie references from Mac and Yo Yo, and glad he got to behead Aida.

Interested to see where this all goes, and what happens with the Senators brother...

Comment

Great episode. I for sure didn't see the Radcliffe part coming. I think the senators brother is gonna come out of the husk with a different power. I'm a little disappointed Phil didn't figure out or atleast suspect May as he's the only one she told where the darkhold was.
      Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
      sigpic

Comment

Wow.. So radcliff is fully on board with evil aida, and keeping may hostage. At this rate, i don't see ANY redeaming his character and hope he gets killed off..
        As for Aida, i liked how she played the team.. BUT i am still shocked that no one has twigged May is a double.

And for that senator.. WHAT A total douche. If i was an alien watching the earth and saw how she (and all the other 'anti-alien/non humans) react towards any one not totally 100% human, i would NOT want the earth to EVER make it into the stars...
        And i would love to know what she would have thought had the Chitary NOT BEEN stopped by the NONHUMAN DEFENDERS known as the Avengers (well stark, widow and hawkeye are at least human, cap, thor and hulk are 'nons by being superhumans)..

Comment

I'm kind of confused about the May LMD. Apparently she doesn't know that she's an android? What would be the point of that? If they made her in the fist place, what was the point of installing a camera in her eye later? Why not do that from the start?
          "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
            I'm kind of confused about the May LMD. Apparently she doesn't know that she's an android? What would be the point of that? If they made her in the fist place, what was the point of installing a camera in her eye later? Why not do that from the start?
            I would say they wouldn't want her to know to have her reactions be genuine. It's possible that the camera was there and working all along and Aida put the cut there to make it look like they fought. That's pretty much they only thing I can think of cause the for the camera thing.
            Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
            sigpic

Comment

Actually i think aida cutting into may was to activate the camera function of the eye..

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                Actually i think aida cutting into may was to activate the camera function of the eye..
                It could have been but honestly it makes no sense. It's a LMD your telling me that it couldn't be remotely activated she just shut her down with that panel thing. But couldn't remotely activate a camera. Also as Infinite-Possibilities said why wasn't it just active all the time.
                sigpic

Comment

Maybe Aida thought if it was consistently active from the get go, it would have led to Fitz and Gemma seeing through her sooner, cause of their experience with deathlock..

Comment

Working...
                  X