This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The last theme of 2016, Sanctuary, Dec 30 - Jan 1, 2017

To celebrate the 5 year anniversary of the end of sanctuary, let's all head over to Grayson street and see if Helen will invite us in for the tour
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

I'm in..

Comment

Fingers crossed for Druitt!!
      sigpic
      ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
      A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
      The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Looking forward to the theme.
        The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Should be fun.
          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Yet another show I should take a look at, but I'm game.
            sigpic

Comment

Oh, I loved Sanctuary sooooo much, and bar any cancellations I will FINALLY get to meet Amanda Tapping in person in April.

@ rep title -- could be true
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Yay Sanctuary Oh and I am John Druitt, very nice I alays liked him somehow

Comment

checking

Woot!!
                  I got Druitt!!

Falcon, -I- am your father........
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                    Falcon, -I- am your father........

Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

and the winner is...

Comment

Feel free to use this during the theme weekend for virtual green:

I was hoping to have more sims for The Sims 2 made of the characters from the show since the last time this theme happened but alas I don't. I just hope this is one of those rare themes that happens now and again, but only because the principle players behind the show worked on Stargate. I am trying to work on my Tesla sim but it's taking a long time to crop them. If I can get Tesla made then I can get to Erika Myers, John Druitt, Ashely Magnus, James Watson, Declan MacRae, Kate Freelander, Alistair, Gregory Magnus and possibly Nigel Griffin.

Theme Suggestion: at some point have a theme that pays tribute to Carrie Fisher and her mother Debbie Reynolds.
                        Last edited by Bagpuss; 02 August 2020, 12:25 AM. Reason: edited on request.:)

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Originally posted by planet_tv View Post
                          Feel free to use this during the theme weekend for virtual green:

I was hoping to have more sims for The Sims 2 made of the characters from the show since the last time this theme happened but alas I don't. I just hope this is one of those rare themes that happens now and again, but only because the principle players behind the show worked on Stargate. I am trying to work on my Tesla sim but it's taking a long time to crop them. If I can get Tesla made then I can get to Erika Myers, John Druitt, Ashely Magnus, James Watson, Declan MacRae, Kate Freelander, Alistair, Gregory Magnus and possibly Nigel Griffin.

Theme Suggestion: at some point have a theme that pays tribute to Carrie Fisher and her mother Debbie Reynolds.
                          Not good enough!!

*takes a razor to Planet TV*
                          Last edited by Bagpuss; 02 August 2020, 12:26 AM. Reason: Edited to show the right link in the requote.:)
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by planet_tv View Post

We're thinking next December, when the movie comes out, because it'll probably be Carrie's last performance
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

<<< just checking.....
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X