Carrie Fisher suffers heart attack.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-43618711
    As much as shes a good actress and probably could do the role justice, its not Carrie Fisher...

Comment

I don't think I'd want to see that.. The role was Carrie's, let it die with her. They can easily write her death, just as the have Han's, Luke's and so forth. Complications from the outer space exposure in TLJ comes to mind.

Comment

I just happened upon this while googling something else:

A Perfect Circle Salute David Bowie, Carrie Fisher on New Song

The song also pays tribute to Gene Wilder, Muhammad Ali, Prince and Florence Henderson. That's one of the reasons I thought it worth sharing.

Here's the video from article:

James Keenan was asked, in an February interview, about the song. Here's that part:

Originally posted by Rolling Stone
        Also regarding influences, "So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish" references the deaths of Muhammad Ali, Carrie Fisher and David Bowie. Have you been really affected by these deaths?
        Keenan: I think it was a big curveball for a lot of people to have that concentration of celebrities, people that are iconic, exit. I'm sure it's happened in prior generations – all of a sudden, an exodus – but the immediacy of social media made it more impactful with more of a rapid fire to be able to see that list every day of people that you were familiar with over the years passing. And at the age of 53, you start to take it pretty seriously.

Did you take any of these deaths particularly hard, personally?
        Keenan: Not necessarily hard. I mean, that's life. It is temporary. It's always been something that I've embraced. But you only have so much time, do stuff with it. When all those people are leaving, I guess it's a good opportunity to remind people of that: Pay attention.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Working...
        X