Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[eBay] Stargate Sg1 Children of the Gods DVD limited tin Amanda Tapping autograph

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[eBay] Stargate Sg1 Children of the Gods DVD limited tin Amanda Tapping autograph

Hey everybody, I have this item on auction at eBay. It's a Stargate Sg1 Children of the Gods DVD limited tin edition with Amanda Tapping autograph. Very rare item case that will make a beautiful addition to any Stargate collection. If you are interested please read full description and bid with confidence. Thank you

http://www.imagebam.com/image/f3c251520999984
    Last edited by Bagpuss; 16 December 2016, 12:18 PM. Reason: Trying to get the pic to show!

Wow, I never knew there was a tin edition of that DVD, that's amazing, did she sign it for you personally?

Comment

Originally posted by Novus View Post
      Wow, I never knew there was a tin edition of that DVD, that's amazing, did she sign it for you personally?
      According to the explanation on the ebay-page, it might very well be the case since it says it was signed at a convention in London.

I think I'll stick to my autographed script from Hundred Days for now -- signed by a myriad of people among them RDA and soon AT as well. Not selling though.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
      X