• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The End (613)

Visit the Episode GuideGRIMM - SEASON SIX
    THE END
    EPISODE NUMBER - 613
    Nick faces off against his greatest foe yet as it seems no weapon can defeat him. At the Spice Shop, Monroe, Rosalee and Eve search for answers and stumble upon a rare potion that may help the fight. Elsewhere, Capt. Renard and Adalind try to keep Diana and baby Kelly safe as the threat has its eyes set on the children. (NBC)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 03 April 2017, 10:50 PM.

I have to say the End was not good or bad. I mean it seems, like the writers lost track of the Endgame. At least this did not seem like it was planned out. You guys usually have a idea whats going on behind the screen, so I am just asking. Did this Final Season come as a surprise?
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

I liked it, but you could tell when almost every one was gone that something was going to happen to fix things, it was too much to believe they would end it like that. At least it wasn't all a dream, but I'm still not real sure about how Nick and Eve just came back through the mirror, I'm guessing it was the staff, but does it have some power to just work on it's own?

Comment

Originally posted by rkgardner2003 View Post
        I liked it, but you could tell when almost every one was gone that something was going to happen to fix things, it was too much to believe they would end it like that. At least it wasn't all a dream, but I'm still not real sure about how Nick and Eve just came back through the mirror, I'm guessing it was the staff, but does it have some power to just work on it's own?
        Yeah, it went kind of overboard. I take it that Nick is the new owner of the staff now and thats why it brought Nick back in time. Though there are just too many unexplained things. Why was Diana supposed to be the Child bride? Why was she even connected to the stick? Why did Juliette loose her Hexenbiest side the first time through the Mirror? Why didnt the Grimms do this the first time around or is Zerstörer just back in that other realm and it would be best to split that stick up again? What was up with Meisners Ghost? I guess I am just botherd by the loose ends. It was still a nice finish.
        Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
        Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
        There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

It was a nice finish.
          I thought it was horribly tragic until they hit the happy ending button, but really I don't mind. Nick's had a tough enough time it was nice to put a happy ending on it all and leave the little '20 years later' Hogwarts ending....toss it off to the next generation either for a reboot or to give the fanfic writers something to play with
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I enjoyed the ending. A real roller coaster ride of emotions for poor Nick but it was great to see the final showdown, fighting the evil with his mother and aunt all together channeling the power of the Grimms.

And the kids are alright! Grimm -The Next Generation. The high tech trailer was a fun touch, and a nice contrast in that they still wrote the Grimm journal by hand.

Even though the show ended up meandering for a bit last season and this it continued to be entertaining and always a joy watching the gang work together. Best of all it was nice that this show did get an ending, it deserved it.

Comment

I rather enjoyed the ending I'm not bothered by the rewind. Maybe a little that trubel didn't remember and Diana did. Only Nick was brought back through the portal so he should have been the only one to remember. It's interesting that eve got her hexenbeast side back too. Also likeed the flash forward and high tech trailer was cool.
              Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
              sigpic

Comment

A great ending, and they all lived happily ever after.
                Total syffy posts: 36,690
                (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
                Matthew 5:9

Comment

I was sad to see the show go. I was wondering if we'd get a real Grimm fairy tale ending. Guess not! Which is okay by me.
                  Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Working...
                  X