• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zerstörer Shrugged (612)

Visit the Episode GuideGRIMM - SEASON SIX
    ZERSTÖRER SHRUGGED
    EPISODE NUMBER - 612
    The prophecy that was uncovered comes to pass when a dark force arrives in Portland with its eyes set on Diana. In an effort to protect her, Nick, along with Capt. Renard and Adalind, returns to the scene of his first investigation as a Grimm. Back at the Spice Shop, Monroe, Eve and Rosalee make a discovery that uncovers the origins of the mysterious stick. (NBC)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 22 March 2017, 08:56 PM.

Damnit, those morons. They should have started running when the Zerstörer showed up at the presinct. There is only one thing he could want there, the missing part of his staff. I wonder how the writers are going to let Nick safe the others with it before Zerstörer gets to it.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
      Damnit, those morons. They should have started running when the Zerstörer showed up at the presinct. There is only one thing he could want there, the missing part of his staff. I wonder how the writers are going to let Nick safe the others with it before Zerstörer gets to it.
      Couldn't agree more they didn't go into that with any sort of plan. It was kind of annoying how Zerstorer had no bullet wounds on him.

I don't think he will I think they'll both stay dead I wonder how Nick is gonna get away from him. If he was able to find the stick that easily I doubt hiding it in the black forrest was going to keep him from it. So it's probably better that they found it.

Why aren't Adiland and Renard running get on a plane and get out of the country.
      Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
      sigpic

Comment

Even if it made more sense to run they wouldn't have. Brothers dont' desert brothers.....they weren't going to let their fellow cops be massacred.

What I'm wondering is if all the good nick has done over the years, being the reasonable Grimm, will come back to help him. If the Wesen of the city will rally to help him defeat the evil.

We've seen that he's certainly different from other Grimm in that he didn't automatically kill all Wesen, but only those that he had to. So in that way he has helped the Wesen council keep their secret. Maybe there will be some help from that quarter and they start a 'new age' of Grimm-Wesen relationships? And in that community, that trust, they defeat the evil of automatic murder, predjudice and hate?
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
          Even if it made more sense to run they wouldn't have. Brothers dont' desert brothers.....they weren't going to let their fellow cops be massacred.

What I'm wondering is if all the good nick has done over the years, being the reasonable Grimm, will come back to help him. If the Wesen of the city will rally to help him defeat the evil.

We've seen that he's certainly different from other Grimm in that he didn't automatically kill all Wesen, but only those that he had to. So in that way he has helped the Wesen council keep their secret. Maybe there will be some help from that quarter and they start a 'new age' of Grimm-Wesen relationships? And in that community, that trust, they defeat the evil of automatic murder, predjudice and hate?
          That would be a very likely endgame and you are probably right. What officer would cowardly run as the rest get massacred. He will need all the help he can get now, though I doubt many of the Wesen he met will be useful.

Also the Plane Idea would be good, doesnt seem like Zerstörer has any means of faster transportation. Unless we might see that once his staff is complete again.
          Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
          Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
          There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Working...
          X